Click Here!

Topless Robot

Guest Monsterking

Are His Reviews Fair?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are The Reviews That Topless Robot Writes Fair?

• Yes
    • No
    • Nerver Heard Of him

Guest Monsterking

There Is This independent News Site Could Topless Robot-Nerds News, Humor and Self Loathing

Despite The Self Loathing Part Mentioned In The Title For The Most Part I Feel That Topless Robot's Sense of Humor Is Good And he wrights Many Good Reviews While They May Sound harsh i feel that they are for the most part fair and unbiased

Tell Me What You Think About him and his site which you can find by typing Topless Robot in the Search Engine

Peace Out and May The Furs Be With You! WOOOOOOOO!!!!

When he reviewed one of mine he fixated on the UnAmerican spelling of Honour. I mean, he mentioned other stuff he didn't like but I kinda got the impression it was the U that really got to him, maybe even pushed him over the line of deciding to review that story rather than another. "U did it!" they'll cry.

Heh, looking back there's a recent comment on the review where a guy spent says he spent 30 minutes looking for it. I guess he has a U issue as well :)

• 5 weeks later...

This Link goes to his site, and should display the most recent entries in his Fan Fiction friday series - all the blog posts are tagged. Heh, another of my stories has had a review this month! Thats what I get for not regularly checking in.

I gotta comment!

The two reviews of my stories:

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2008/04/fan_fi..._can_take_t.php

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2008/10/fan_fi...nd_the_puss.php

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.