Click Here!

Virus Alert!

Guest Monsterking

Guest Monsterking

Hey Administrator i have gotten an virus while surfing this site is it possible that somebody could be using this site for the purposes of putting viruses into other peoples Computers?

Please Dont kick me off for pointing this out in an blunt way because i feel i am doing you an favor by alerting you to this potentiol problem

P.S My Virus Protection Program Deleted the virus before it did any damage

First of all, I doubt that this virus you're talking about was from the site. How many other tabs did you have open? Where ELSE were you surfing?

Secondly, I have the forum set up to where html, flash, and other things are not allowed at all. So, that being the case, it's difficult, at best, for someone to insert a virus into this program.

Third, I'm here several times a day, and have never had a virus insert from either the forum or the archive.

Guest Monsterking

actually this is the only adult site i go onto Now but you could be right melrick since an year ago i did go to other sites but since then this is the only site i go to currently i thought to alert the administrators to the possibility of somebody using this site as an starting point for virus related activity

P.S Sorry if anyone took this personally i did not mean to offend anyone

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.