Click Here!

Non fics in HP section

This author has posted all searches since they joined on 10/4/08...I guess she didn't read the terms of service before she joined. I did inform her about the forum though.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296859513

I don't get it, how hard is it to follow simple rules and post things where they should go? I mean I'm sure everyone is getting seriously P O'd with them all.

I was wondering have you thought about doing what you do with if people come on this site before they turn 18? Ya know one warning for not following the rules and posting a non story in the story sections for the first time, kicked off the site for a little while for a second violation of the rules, etc.

I think that that might make it easier for all you mods to keep the site cleaner and make people start following the rules.

Anyway this is just the rant of a person (one of the many people ;) )That are tired of seeing all these non fics.

• 4 weeks later...

We're actually trying to port in a better solution for all of us, pre software rewrite/upgrade. The problem we've been encountering is the age of the script itself, so we have to be very very careful so that whatever new tools we make for this old software, doesn't make the rest of it not work right.