Click Here!

review bombed

PorkChopExpress86

so i just got 12 reviews, all copypasta of some fic that i saw on Encyclopedia Dramatica a while ago. Very long, made the review page load slowly.

Here's how it started:

The rest room opened off the food court in the small mall across the parking lot from the Weeping Willows Retirement Apartments.

Jake Sawyer stood at the urinal, cock in hand, willing a golden stream to gush forth and splash against the gleaming white porcelain.

A portly, black bearded man in a plain, gray jogging suit entered, stepped up to the idle urinal next to Jake and nodded.

Jake stared straight ahead as the man grasped the elastic waistband of his jogging pants and lowered the front until he could release his soft cock over the stretched elastic.

“Well what do you know?” The big man smiled. “Found the little devil on the first try.”

In spite of himself, Jake’s eyes shifted to his left for a glimpse of the two inches of soft pecker with a puckered foreskin and a wrinkly scrotum below a nest of black, kinky, wiry hair on an overhanging belly. He quickly diverted his eyes and willed his bladder to release its urine.

The big man expelled a sigh of relief as his stream rained against the porcelain and ran golden down to the floor level to swirl about the smelly cake of deodorant. “Nothing like a good piss to lighten a man’s load after a few trips around the mall.”

I've already reported it in the proper section of the board, but i'm just kinda wondering what happened. None of my other stories were touched and i it didn't look like any of the other stories in the sailor moon section were touched. Was it random dicketry? was it supposed to be a flame of my work? The votes weren't rigged or anything. Just strange.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.