Click Here!

Really wanna find this

Guest ladymischief

Guest ladymischief

Ok so it's probably been a year since I had stumbled on this story. I don't remember the title or summary, but it had a hell of a lot of chapters, and about *i think* a girl used and abused by her stepdad(?) goes to a weathly neighbor boy for help and ends up falling in love with him (although the stepdad(?) told her to "fall in love" with him so they could take him to the cleaners-type of thing). She gets pregnant, and to "get an abortion" tells the guy she has cancer and has to have a serious operation and so he gives the money up. The guy finds out it was a sham and leaves the girl.

Few years later he sees her and her little girl living with *unknown to the guy* a gay friend of hers.

I can't remember any more of the story but it was soooo good and I really wanna find it!

Any help would be super rockin!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes! I'm also looking for this story heres what I remember about it:

I believe the girls name is Isabella or Isabel

The guy she falls in love with is the older brother of a friend of hers (maybe best friend)

At the beginning or near the beginning, her, the guy and some other people go to a beach house or summer house

*in the few years later part*

her kid is a girl that ends up having a medical problem where she needs blood or something

The girl becomes a prostitute (i think)

she interrupts the guys wedding to someone else

the guy ends up being someone famous (i think)

I rly hope this helps!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.