Click Here!

The Gangs of New York (2005) Fanfiction

**ADMINISTRATORS** I mean no disrespect by posting this thread. If you rather it didn't continue, I understand. I encourage those interested in this story and in my continuing it to message me directly and let me know if I have an audience or not. Please don't penalize me or kick me out of the group. Finding an audience for a 20 year old movie Fan Fiction, as you know, is quite difficult and at least in this group, there are writers who might at least be interested in the the content if not the movie and it's characters.

Please let me this chance to put feelers out. If anyone is interested even a little, I will then create a place on my A03 profile for those interested to have access and a place to read as I post. Thank you.

Respectfully,

MarianTheBlackadder

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

To All Fan Fiction Readers,

This is the beginning of a story I've been working on the last two months, every since I watched the movie “The Gangs of New York” (2002) and had a few ideas I've been tossing around. This is one of them and the problem with writing fanfictions of 20 year old movies is if anyone would care to read them or just scroll past it without giving it a second thought much less a look.

I'm focusing on the 'villain' Bill the Butcher Cutting (Played by Daniel Day Lewis) because there is so much more they could have done with that character, so many things to explore, so many beliefs. He's what is referred to as a principled psychopath, which makes him more dangerous then your average loose cannon psycho because he has rules for himself and moral code that he abides by and sticks to. Fascinating character to say the least.

So the reason I'm posting this very small bit that i've written, I was curious if anyone would be interested in reading my exploration into this character and my ideas as I write it, or if this would be a story for me and me alone to write which would be ok too.

As this is just a baby WIP story, there's nothing really triggering in it. A small bit of violence is alluded to but that is it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author:
Title:
Summary:
Fandom:
Pairing:
Warnings:
Solo story or chaptered story: 
URL:

Review Reply thread:

Edited by WillowDarkling
Story content removed/ empty form added

The forum is not the place to be posting story content. That is a firm rule here, and I have therefore removed the story content from your post. 

We have an Archive for “Gangs of New York” located here: https://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/index.php?cat=1878

Since this is a very quiet archive (only one story so far) I’ll allow you to put 10 lines of story content in the promotional post, but the form found here: https://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/26064-things-to-know-before-you-promote-your-story-standard-form-to-use/  must be included in the initial post. No further story content should be posted on the forum, but we do allow ten lines of story content occasionally in the “Review Reply” thread associated with a story, if needed for feedback from readers. 

We also prefer that our users not use our forum to direct readers to a competitor. The AFF forum is supposed to be a meeting place for the authors and readers of the AFF Archives. 

Welcome back and best of luck with your writing. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator.