Click Here!

Inspiration strikes...

Keith Inc.

A conversation on another forum lead to speculation on maybe discussing "sexual projections in Biblical myths" on the board.

I do feel that there are a lot of repeating ideas in the Bible, stuff that appeals to us across the centuries for the common basis in the human psyche that we all share at least a part of (except for certain among you, and you know who you are. You'd better know, the restraining orders were clearly posted). But doubt the thread would be terribly successful on that board. Many would dismiss any claims that there were sexual projections IN the stories, saying it said more about the biases and philias of the person claiming it was a sexual story. Even the one about the woman with lovers hung like donkeys....

Although, i suggested that such a thread might become a wonderful source document for bible slash fanfic.

Maybe one could change 'tare up' from the slaughter of 42 kids to a less offensive zoophilic pedophile orgy: 1 prophet, 2 bears, two score and two children.... "Go up, thou bald head," changing from a taunt to a cheer. "Look! His bald head is going up!"

And suddenly the day had purpose...

A conversation on another forum lead to speculation on maybe discussing "sexual projections in Biblical myths" on the board.

I do feel that there are a lot of repeating ideas in the Bible, stuff that appeals to us across the centuries for the common basis in the human psyche that we all share at least a part of (except for certain among you, and you know who you are. You'd better know, the restraining orders were clearly posted). But doubt the thread would be terribly successful on that board. Many would dismiss any claims that there were sexual projections IN the stories, saying it said more about the biases and philias of the person claiming it was a sexual story. Even the one about the woman with lovers hung like donkeys....

Although, i suggested that such a thread might become a wonderful source document for bible slash fanfic.

Maybe one could change 'tare up' from the slaughter of 42 kids to a less offensive zoophilic pedophile orgy: 1 prophet, 2 bears, two score and two children.... "Go up, thou bald head," changing from a taunt to a cheer. "Look! His bald head is going up!"

And suddenly the day had purpose...

Well the old testament has alot of interesting stuff to work from, like why in the hell was noah THAT pissed off at his son for seeing him naked when he was the one who passed out drunk? Possibly some deep seated emotional trauma from when he walked in on his naked dad...?

Old school mythology has some weird stuff in it tho, like the queen of minos having a fake cow made so she could hide inside of it and trick a bull into fucking her. and i'm pretty sure zeus fucked a bull too...

post-5797-1222223230_thumb.jpg

Well the old testament has alot of interesting stuff to work from, like why in the hell was noah THAT pissed off at his son for seeing him naked when he was the one who passed out drunk? Possibly some deep seated emotional trauma from when he walked in on his naked dad...?

Oh, i wrote that one.

http://books.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093423

Noah's reaction reminds me a lot of sailors when you suggest that since one man in 10 is gay, some homosexual has probably seen them in the shower, naked. They go right off their nut.

Noah cursed, not himself or grapes or wine, or even Ham, but Ham's fourth son.

It's that sort of bugknuckle insane reaction that makes me think Noah thought Ham was gay. And if he had four sons, while Noah only had three, that made him appear to be more manly than Noah.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.