Click Here!

The tape

My mom got pregnant with me on her wedding night she and my dad are in a very loving marriage 

One day at my uncles on my mom side I found a tape with nothing on the cover I was going to ask him about it but got distracted and I ended up bringing it home curious I put it on

It showed my mom wearing her wedding dress and my uncle voice said here's the sexiest sister and then lifted her dress to show her ass in a thong a and said and here's her ass

Mom told him that she told him that they need to stop they had a fun few years but she doesn't want to be a cheating wife 

Uncle ask how is being a cheating girlfriend any different mom just gave him a look and uncle asked if they had time for one last fuck the tape ended showing cum leaking out of her pussy and mom angrily telling him that she told him not to cum inside and to hope she wasn't pregnant

For the next few days I've been unable to take my eyes off my mom and then one day then my "dad" left I asked mom if she wanted to watch a movie with me and I put on the tape 

Mom was shocked and said that he said he destroyed I my thought was proven true my uncle got mom pregnant I told her that I wanted to fuck her as well she begged me not to because she didn't want to be a cheating wife I didn't care I wanted her

Any thing else is up to you 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.