Click Here!

Sister's favor

We are twin sisters she really liked this guy but he'd said that he'd only go out with her if it's a double date with me going out with his friend 

I haven't came out as a lesbian yet for to reasons one I had no need to just tell people that I was and 2 there was no girls I wanted to ask out yet so when my sister asked me to go out with some guy I was going to tell her I'm a lesbian but she told me that she'll do anything if I agree 

During the date I was trying to be nice but he was making it hard and at the end when my sister and her date kissed he tried me I didn't let him he complained I was distant the whole date and told me not to play hard to get and tried again only for me to tell them that I'm a lesbian and come with as a favor to my sister 

Inside my sister was asking me question about me being a lesbian i answered all and remembered her that she owed me she asked me what girl does she need to date thinking I was going to ask her to do the same thing and was shocked when I kissed her and started to touch her

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.