Click Here!

The milf and housewife

Dragon_Master

After my dad died it was just me and mom she her best friend was our next door neighbor she the type of woman who would open the front door if she was just wearing a towel from a shower in fact she was the first woman I saw naked I was there with my mom and I happened to walk in on her changing she saw me and just talked to me as she got dressed 

Her son was always annoyed that she had no shame he even told me about a time he walked into the living room and saw her and his dad having sex while has dad tried to to cover them up his mom not caring about being seen ask about how his day was going

She became my number 2 fantasy woman however my number one was my mom I ended up walking in her in the shower I couldn't take my eyes off her

For a year I was spying on mom using her underwear to masterbate i thought I went unnoticed however one day mom told me that I need to stop spying and using her underwear she revealed that she knew I was doing it the past few weeks I don't know why I told her it was actually a year but I worked out for me as she'll let me get it out of my system by letting fuck her and I fucked her she underestimated me we fucked for hours

The next day as mom was cooking breakfast I gave her a hug from the back and grabbed her breasts she told me to sit down and eat as she was getting ready to walk out the door to go to work I surprised her by kissing her on the mouth Instead of her cheek like normal 

As I was waiting for mom a knock at the door revealed the neighbor she told me that mom accidentally let it slip what me and her did and decided to help her friend she told him that if I would stop what I'm doing to my mom she cum whenever I wanted even if she currently fucking her husband she'll stop and come over i agreed and she had me lead her to my room 

A month has gone by I over heard mom and the neighbor talking about how she started an affair mom was shocked and told her that she has to stop the neighbor revealed that at first she was only doing it because of a deal but his dick is so much better than her husbands

After she left I saw mom was acting weird and a few minutes later mom came to my room begging me to fuck her i knew if I did I wouldn't be able to fuck the neighbor anymore so I told mom if I did will she be my girlfriend mom agreed and I fucked her a few days later I got a text form the neighbor with a picture of herself  asking why I haven't been texting her before I could figure out what to say she sent me another text saying what the fuck what happened to our deal apparently mom couldn't keep her new  relationship a secret from her best friend for long 

She came over told mom everything and stripped to her lingerie and told me stop fucking my mom mom was shocked but did the same we ended up having a threesome the neighbor asked me which one of them I was picking only for mom to tell her to shut up and kissed her mom also told us that she was pregnant the neighbor realized that during the threesome mom let me cum in her where she never had she got back on my dick and told me that if we I'm going to be fucking them both i can't be showing favorites and I needed to get her pregnant as well

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.