Click Here!

Mass Effect: Female Shepard being attracted/falling for a femme fatale

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

i once had asked this in the mass effect fanfiction reddit and try it here too.

Im interested in a Fiction containing a Female Shepard getting attracted (or falling in love) with a Femme Fatale. Said Woman would notice at some Point, that the commander has a thing for her and use it for her advantage. I imagined, that at one Point, they even dancing with each other and being really close. It nearly comes to a Kiss between them, when they are interrupted….whether its a near kiss or kiss, i leave to the Fic. However, Femme Fatale would betray Shepard for her own goals. I guess a bit like with Batman and Catwoman….but i dont know the comics, nor the animated series, so just an assumption. Despite the betrayal, Shepard cant bring herself to forget about her and turn away. Her Heart still Pounds for the other one. Sexual situations would happen between them aswell. Atleast one. Who knows, maybe Shepard opens up a side, that no of her other cremembers would suspect….like, being held in chains, wrapped in Leather with possible breathplay….   i read a F!shepard/Morinth fic once, that happened during Samaras Mission. In this, Shepard fantasized during the hypnotising phase, that Morinth would dress her in a Bondage suit, tightly around her body...and she loved it.

I can imagine a similar Situation like this. Hmm, it actually dosnt matter either, if Shepard and FF know each tother from before the N7 Time (prior the games) or if they meet each other past the Spectre reward. The Story doesnt need to take Canon path.

About the FF: i thought that it remains obscure, if she also has feelings for Shepard….or if she just reacts to “Janes” behavior and feelings to reach her goal.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.