Click Here!

Resident Evil Ada has a secret female Lover

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

I thought that the story would be following Canon. So the whole Ada teasing Leon or Leon getting attracted to Leon is real, but actually Ada is just playing with with. Just a little bit of Fun and manipulation here and there, but actually, she has a Lover. And said Lover would be a civilian who has no idea of her actions. At one Point however, Ada confesses to her and her Girlfriend, worried about Adas safety make her promise to quit. Ada tries, but she founds that its hard for several reasons. The Money, her abilities to perform this and...”the danger”, the excitement…..well, you can choose what else reasons. I thought this to be a little bit like the relationship of Athena and her Girlfriend from Tales from the Borderlands.

Maybe…..maybe Ada would be a little bit attracted to Leon, so a little bit of Bisexual, but she prefer her Girlfriend, but keeping Leon in the Spirits, that he has a chance. Well, Adas behavior towards him wouldnt be completely manipulating, after all, she helps him Canon-wise and comments on their last meeting in RE6 “so sweet”, when they are in distance. For this Request, i imagine, she doesnt see his devotion for her, but his devotion at all.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.