Click Here!

ORIGINAL WRITING SHOULD HAVE IT'S OWN HEADING

kiix

I realize that the AFF Forum has been reorganized and it looks really, really pretty. Maybe it's me but it took me a heck of a long time to find the Original Writing Forum. I think maybe the authors who do Original Characters would use the site more, especially with getting reader feed back / peer support and all the rest of that good stuff IF ORIGINAL WRITING was more visible.

I realize that the site is called Adult Fan Fiction, but surely there is room for Original Fiction as well.

just something to think about because it stuck in my craw. (I'm on dial-up no hope of highspeed in my geographic area) It takes forever for the pages to load so I had a lot of time to think this up as I searched every Original Fiction listing on the list.

I realize that the AFF Forum has been reorganized and it looks really, really pretty. Maybe it's me but it took me a heck of a long time to find the Original Writing Forum. I think maybe the authors who do Original Characters would use the site more, especially with getting reader feed back / peer support and all the rest of that good stuff IF ORIGINAL WRITING was more visible.

I realize that the site is called Adult Fan Fiction, but surely there is room for Original Fiction as well.

just something to think about because it stuck in my craw. (I'm on dial-up no hope of highspeed in my geographic area) It takes forever for the pages to load so I had a lot of time to think this up as I searched every Original Fiction listing on the list.

Yeah, I can sing under your post :)

I'm also into original section, mainly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.