Click Here!

Boruto x Ino

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

Well, one thing to tell first, i have always had a straight shota trait. And the idea for this came from a picture, that i once saw on a….certain rule site.

Said Picture showed Boruto sitting next to his Mother, with her clothings over and over with his Sperm. According from the reaction, it seems that Naruto just apporached them.

Now, the Core of this Story would be Hinata giving Boruto to Ino to ….well, “properly teach him” or something like that. As it turned out, Boruto came in huge amounts. Actually it was even more than his Father. So maybe Hinata hopes, that Ino could “make good use” of it and no, i dont speak about pregnancy stuff here. Ino would be delighted to take care of him….maybe she is a shotacon….or she just finds the little man cute and adorable. Well Boruto would be shy, reluctant and such things. But Ino softly and gently leading him into the world of pleasure. Who knows, maybe Ino too, gets impressed by the huge amount of Sperm, that he shoots. It could be even more, than she expected and she do get aroused by the substance of it.

Well, the initial Phase would either be Boruto lusting over his mother and at some point, masturbates and come all over her, like descriped, maybe even he and Hinata have sexual intercourse untill she decides, that he should have his time with Ino (a big MAYBE here, because either Hinata cant handle his stamina….or, well. She wants Boruto to get trained well or because she doesnt want to get intim with him anymore).

Or if he just masturbated right there, because the way his Mother looked was just to enticing. He jerked and accidently came, not able to predict when he was about to come. Hinata and/or Naruto however wouldnt be angry or mad at him, but just give him to Ino and the rest proceed like above.

I leave it open if Naruto and Ino also had sex before or during these events and Ino (atleast in her thoughts) admits, that Boruto indeed has a bigger amount to give than his Father.

What stuff Ino does with Boruto….im open, but it shouldnt be scat or pissing stuff. And im not quite fond for Dirty Talk….well, maybe a little. Shower sex, bath sex, sex on the Beach, sex in the Forest, Sex while in public, Anal Sex.

And….it absolutely doesnt matter if Sai and Ino are a couple here. So, i dont mind if she cheats on him or if he is even fine with her having other Partners….as long as he wont notice it….er, something like this. I leave it to the Author.

Maybe Brouto develops a Crush on Ino.

And yes, thats all about it, just Boruto jerking and incidently coming over Hinata, then gets invited and treated by Ino. Boruto wouldnt spend all time with Ino, as he would return to home regular.

I have no idea, how this fic would end. Maybe it has a quick one. With him growing older and they still have sex, but less frequent, because both still very much like each other, buth their initial (shota) Crush is over. They might enjoy the sex or her encouraging him to jerk of while thinking of all the good times and her Body.. I dont know.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.