Click Here!

Fun ways for women to "sexually compete" with each other

Deadman

I was working on a fic and had some fun in a MFF threesome situation. There was a situation in which the two women are playfully “competing” with each other.

Now I’m working on an FFF threesome scene and trying to figure out how not to repeat myself. Probably the biggest thing that I did in the MFF scene is sort’ve a “competitive” tribbing. Some other stuff but most of it wouldn’t apply to an FFF scene.

Suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Good sex scenes is about emotions more than the mechanical positions. If they are competing against each other you need to show their lust to the reader. Most probably you will do best if you describe mechanical positions that you find erotic...which one that works depend on your kinks.

One final idea is that you can play with having the females try distract each others so they get access to the male. If done well that can be erotic and it fits well with “competing” situation you described.

On 5/14/2023 at 1:40 AM, Thundercloud said:

Good sex scenes is about emotions more than the mechanical positions. If they are competing against each other you need to show their lust to the reader. Most probably you will do best if you describe mechanical positions that you find erotic...which one that works depend on your kinks.

One final idea is that you can play with having the females try distract each others so they get access to the male. If done well that can be erotic and it fits well with “competing” situation you described.

Well I already wrote the scene involving two women being competitive involving a male.

However, I’m writing a scene where the same two female characters are being competitive involving a third female.

I don’t want to kinda repeat what I did involving the guy.