Click Here!

Harry doesnt mind getting his Ass penetrated

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

What i imagined with this would be, that Harry has tested Anal inserts on himself and doesnt find it that Bad. Whether its finger, a Plug or a Dildo. And since the Form is the same, he also doesnt mind, if he is fucked by a Strapon or a real Thing.

He would of course still have vaginal Sex with his Female Partner and maybe even anal Sex with her, but he would also be open to get shagged in his Butt. I thought that this would be atleast be done with his Wife (if married) and then later and would get shagged by a Guy….possible one, who has a crush on Harry. Here i leave it open, if Harry is Bisexual and both dudes do also Kiss or Harry wanks the other dudes Cock or swallows him…..or if he doesnt mind, if his Ass gets entered by a Toy or a Real Cock, as long as it happens, but he isnt into any Kissing or touching stuff with male Partners. His Wife/Female partner might be watching Harry receiving anal sex by the Guy and masturbate at the Sight.

It doesnt matter, who the male Partner is, whether its Ron or Malfoy or possibly even Neville.

A Threesome can also happen, whether he gets cock penetrated, while he fucks the female Partner or if he gets a blowjob, while getting assfucked.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.