Click Here!

Resident Evil 7: Lady Dimitrescu and her Husband/Lover

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

I havent played the Game, but thats not necessary when watching it and imagine things. So here is the Challenge:

The Story would begin when everything was Normal (sort of) Alcina is married with her Husband, but always has showed slight interest for the Occult or as in the Game, biological stuff. Maybe she even discovered her Husbands doing, who was into this stuff and while initially confused or disinterested by it, she gets herself curious about this stuff. The Story itself is more or less following the Games story, here and there it can take another Route.

Instead of having a Taste for Blood, she would get a Taste for Sperm. Well, maybe both. But do to her Parasitic (or occultic) change, her Body would produce hideous Creatures, like those in their Castle/Mansion. And for this, she regulary has Sex with her Husband. It might be a Husband in the Beginning, but maybe something happens with him and he either dies or is unable to further procreate, so she seeks out for Strong males.

If a Husband exist, he might be joyful, that his Wife do share the same interest as his, only to be more and more scared, by what she is doing. The Fact that she may grow in Size also fuels this fear. When he discovers, what she is doing (the game happenings, possible her cooperation with Miranda and the other Lords, but also the Murders), he despises her and try to escape or foil her doings. Only for her to caught him and imprison him in their Masterbedroom for sex and breeding purposes. Now despite everything that she does, she would still with all honest have deep feelings for her Husband, although if these only focus on Sex…..namely more or less raping him. I get to that later. So, if he would die in the Course of the Games Story, she would mourn his loss and be enraged...Well, she would be enraged for having lost her loving Husband but also her “Stallion”, who has good sperm and always treats her right in Bed, giving her what she longs for.

But maybe, IF she once had a Husband, he died, and she had catched another male Bull for her doings. When Ethan ist catched, she might or might not taste his Blood, but also take a sample of his Sperm….however, just as in the Game, she would declare it unfitting or “foul”.

Ethan and Dimitrescus Husband/Lover, would at some Point interact with each other. With him trying to help him or just begging him to kill him. At one of these occassions, Ethan would (Ear)Witness how Alicna would come for her Lover, seducing him (despite his protest) and they shag with her Moaning in ecstasy and Bliss.

Now i get to the Point that can make this a Rape or not. Alcina would be able to built an Aura in her surroundings, that tempts the senses of her “Victims”, and lure them into her Lust. Whether this is occultism or biological stuff...i leave to the Fic, since Resident Evil was never occultic and magic, the parasitic explanation would fit more, so its because of the Parasite or Fungus, that sprouts spores into the Surroundings, get hold of potential victims and seduce them to do her bidding, mostly shagging her. A little bit like Poison Ivy from Batman. But Alcina would be capable of doing it, without touching her target.

So her Husband/Lover would be despised of her and hold to this emotional state during his Imprisonment. When she gets to visit him for “mealtime”, she would tell him all the seductive stuff, that can be possible, while he would be protesting and enraged…..only for having his Protest slowly dying and himself giving into temptation and Lust. The Size of her Body and her mindset wouldnt matter anymore, he would do anything to pleasure his Mistress and feast on her Body, much to her Joy. Dirty Talk can be included here as she could demand him talking bad mouthing, just like he would under normal circumstances and he would obey, though he wouldnt mean it anymore and just obeying her Orders. Whether her Body remains tall during the act or she would reduce it (implying that she has controll and can change it) i leave to the Fic.

Maybe she would even ask her Lover, if he knew, where Ethan would be. Again, i leave it to the Fic, if he tells her or not.

After the act, however, when she leaves him, he would regain his senses. regret what he had done and despise her even more.

In Totall i imagine that Ethan would remain immune to her effect, mostly because she has no sexual interest in him because of his Sperm quality. But i leave it open, if there wouldnt be a possible sexual encounter with her. Maybe his Sperm isnt so bad and she seeks both men out….or is having Sex with him, before she is about to kill him.

When shagging, it would be restricted to vaginal Sex. Although maybe She would allow her Lover to have his Way with her Ass or cum on her Breasts as a form of “Reward” or something. Maybe the change in her Body would allow to procreate even when she is having anal sex.

Maybe Alcina would allow her “Daughters” to have their way with him to. So Pseudo incest would be ok too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.