Click Here!

Mysterious Woman/Femme Fatale

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

I want to give the following as a challenge:

The Story is about a Woman, who possess some magical powers. What sort?...well i thought that she might be a visionary or fortune-teller, but maybe her powers do hold other aspects. She is on a Journey for a a Goal...which exactly she cant tell. I leave it to the fic, how far or precise she can forsee the future. her appearance would be long Hair. Black, Blond or even Red, though i do envision her with Black and colour-fitting clothes. Her cleavage/neckline would be wide, so that her breasts can be seen, well atleast to a degree as her Nipples would be hidden.

At one day, she would meet a Man, who could be the person, she was searching for. I leave it to the fic, how many Partners she will have. Said Man would get attracted to her beauty and attractivity. It might be, that he is married, but while he loves his Wife and do holds her attracted, the other Woman suppresses her, may it for natural beauty or because magical enhancements. Here i leave it open, how the story proceeds. Whether they have an affair, or the Wife even allows her Husband to have sex with the Female….maybe its even that said Wife is unfertile and she agrees that the other Woman would gift them with a child. The Woman would invite him into her Lovenest, but she may not hold any special interests or feelings for him. Or she do gets attracted to him, because she sense/feels that his masculinity….his semen, would also enhance her Magic Powers. Whether this happens with THIS man or she travels further and meets another one.

Maybe at one point, she meets a Man that she thinks would be a good choice….but she thought wrong and its instead his Son, who shared the same interest as his Father in said Woman, but was to shy to interact with her. The Woman wouldnt payed him any much attention, atleast in sexual matters, because while he doesnt look Bad, she would feel anything “special” about him. So the Son and the Woman would have passionate sex….possible several.

At one occassion he could stumble into her having either a shower or bath. She wouldnt be of the prude sort and wont hide her body. Maybe she encourages him to masturbate right on the spot or she seduce him and give him pleasures.

Another branch would be, that she meets a Man, who gets lost in her Beauty. Also, probably married, he confess his feelings towards her. However, she senses, that when they engage, that his future would be getting worse, if he stays with her. But it doesnt matter to him. This would be one case, that make her to a femme fatale for the Man. She warns him of the consequences and would rather spare him of this, but he is to caught up with her.

Now, that i think about it. It can be that the Woman would have sex with Men and Women, though she would have more Taste for Men, since their Sex energy fuels her Power and Magic.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.