Click Here!

Pansy being submissive to Harry

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

“The Power of Seven” has this chapter, that contains Pansy being held capture by Harry and his Girls. During her captivity, she begins to feel attracted and submissive toe Harry, fantasizing about him bursting into the Room and fuck her hard and rough as Punishment, but he knows thats what she likes. Well Harry indeed visits her but because of his dislike towards her, he merely give her the most passive treatment, which is enough for her to come untouched. However, her whole talking is what inspired me and i would like to read another one like this. Whether Harry indeed fuck her roughly and she absolutely loves it….or he remains in character and just gives her eager, sub character bits and pieces for satisfaction (although its never the penetrative stuff). Maybe “best”, she would get from him is he masturbating in front of her and spraying her face and/or body with his cum or she eagerly and happily blows him of. But he wont allow her to swallow his seed….or maybe he does. I will leave it to the fic.

On reddit i once asked for fics that would have Pansy mocking Harry, untill she sees him naked. Another way for her bragging character falling into submission.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.