Click Here!

Harry caught in a Lust trap

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

My Request comes from the Fanfictions: “The Masterbedroom of Delacour Manor” and “The Power of Seven”.

In the First one (which is unfortunately unfinished. Whether the Author doesnt have time or motivation to continue. Maybe s/he doesnt even know, how to proceed), its about Fleur being a rather criminal Person, using her appealings to get to her goals. First seducing and having Sex with Scrimgeour, which leads to a Auror group entering her House and Harry attempts to take her with them. However, once he enters her Room he gradually gets into her clutches. Superb Fic, but unfortunately unfinished.

In the Power of Seven there is a scene with Harry being a Visitor on the Delacours. Fleur openly admires Harry, Gabrielle has a crush on him and Apolline….she, impressed by Harrys Past, attempts to seduce him with a much more precise Allure control than Fleur and he was about to give into her, but when his mouth was forming the Word, he just denies her. Later she asks for a Night with him. It also gets denied.

I would like to read similar scenarios. Well i could imagine that Harry and Fleur being a couple and Apolline seducing Harry, giving him one hell of a Night, but also some sort of a Hangover. Maybe she uses Memory charms to either make him forget their shagging or changing them, so he beliefs that they did something different.

As for Apolline i would imagine that she perfectly uses her knowledge about the male Body to make him basically a slave to his own Lust, listening to everything she says. When he is about to cum, she asks him with a seductive smile/Voice not to….and instead of being frustrated or begging her, his Body simply submits. The need, the desire to cum still deliciously there but unable to, because his Mistress “asks/begs” him to. However, Apolline would know, that while his Body, his lust would comply everything she asks him to (even cuming without barely being touched, just by the sheer amount of Allure she puts at him), she also know that at some Point he might break, so she releases him of this “Prison of Pleasure”.

As for Fleur…..well, im not quite sure. Maybe she could be portrayed as a villain, like apparently in Masterbedroom. She uses her Abilities to tempt Harry, whenever he gets around to arresting her, giving him the Pleasure that his Body might seek upn her and that her Body and herself are more than ready to give him. After it, she could give him also some sort of memory erasing or changing spell.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.