Click Here!

ban hasn't expired

Guest GuestInfamousDX

Guest GuestInfamousDX

So I got a temp-ban last year on my forum account(darkrage6) that was supposed to expire today, but when I try to login today I’m still banned and now it’s saying the warning point I got will never expire, what’s the deal with that?  

Going back through our records it appears that the ban was turned into a permanent ban, but there is a possibility that there are grounds for lifting the ban on your profile. However, I cannot make that decision on my own, so I will have to ask the forum admin and the other staff for their input before a final decision can be made. 

As for the warning point, that is permanent, due to the behaviour that got you banned three months ago. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Guest InfamousDX
1 hour ago, WillowDarkling said:

Going back through our records it appears that the ban was turned into a permanent ban, but there is a possibility that there are grounds for lifting the ban on your profile. However, I cannot make that decision on my own, so I will have to ask the forum admin and the other staff for their input before a final decision can be made. 

As for the warning point, that is permanent, due to the behaviour that got you banned three months ago. 

I don’t mind if the warning point stays there as long as I get my account back. I don’t really like it when mods change their minds about temp-bans as I had the same thing happen to me on Futanari Palace, got a temp-ban and they said it was only for a couple months originally then they randomly decided to make it permanent. Hope the same thing does not happen to me on here, as i’d rather not have to keep posting using a guest account.

Guest InfamousDX
1 hour ago, WillowDarkling said:

As I said in my earlier post, there are grounds for lifting the ban as originally intended. We’re just all on different time zones, so we’ll have to wait for the final word from the forum admin before we make our final decision. 

OK then. I should let you know that after discovering I was still banned today I did attempt to create another account with the same name as my author pen name as I wasn’t aware of being able guest post without needing an account to do so. That wasn’t an attempt at ban evasion, I only did that because I thought I needed a registered account to be able to reach the mods and I only found out about the guest-posting feature after I attempted to register the new account.

Melrick will delete the new account when he does the approval queue, I’m sure, since we only allow one account per user, but thank you for letting us know about it. 

There are some areas of the Forum that are only visible to users who are logged into their accounts, such as the PlayPen, and a few other parts. But most of the Forum is open to guest users, like the Archive and Forum tech support ones.

But if you can’t use the forum for any reason, you can always reach the Archive staff on the staff email, and then they’ll tell us forum staff if it’s got something to do with the forum. I don’t have access to the staff email myself, but the head staff do, and they would let me know if a user emails about anything concerning the forum. 

But we’ll hopefully have an answer for you tomorrow afternoon, since we have to wait for the last of our staff for the final decision. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.