Click Here!

Trouble with adding stories

Guest Lily

Hello

Thanks for an amazing site! Unfortunately I have had a problem for a long time now, that I cannot add stories to recommended reading or currently reading.

I can clik the prompt on the stories, but they don’t appear on my profile afterwords. I also cannot delete stories from my current reading page.

Hope you can help. For info – I have tried both using a Firefox and Crome browser.

Best regards – Lily

The site has been in read only mode for quite some time. Long story short, a hacker has been repeatedly attacking the site and at least one attempt to re-open it (that I’m currently aware of) did not go as planned. Others can provide more details, but for now, the information on the site (stories/favorites list/reviews etc) cannot be edited/added/deleted. 

Dagian is right. The site is still in read only mode, but coder is working very hard on getting us back up. The hacker has been relentless and every time our coder has come close to getting us back up, they attack again and we have to shut everything down again. 

But our coder and admin are working on it, and hopefully we’ll be up and running again soon. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience, and most of all for your continued support of the site. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.