Click Here!

The Catails.

Guest Catails

Guest Catails

A story about a alien race of cat-girls who all have penis at the end of their tail, and breed from that.

They are 100% female till they are turn 10. Up-to 2 weeks before, their tail will begin to itch, and they all hope the itch will start sooner. The earlier in the 2 weeks the itch starts, the longer it last, the bigger their penis and boobs will be when they grow up.

Since the penis is at the end of their tails, they can have sex with each other, both fucking the other at the same time, and they can fuck themselves, but can not self-impregnate.

Guest Catails
On 12/13/2022 at 4:45 PM, WillowDarkling said:

Is this an existing story that you are offering for adoption, or a request for a story based on these premises?

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

I am hoping someone can take the idea and make a good story. I have tried a few times, but somehow it keeps turning into a pervy Stargate SG1 story and I don’t want that.

Maybe a new writer could make a good story. They could make the characters older, if they think 10 is to young.

I originally was thinking that the story could be about 2 friends who ‘awaken’ just a few days apart, and try to innocently explore with each other, but the more I think of it, the more I think 10 might be to young. It would be up to the writer to decide. I just put the idea out there.

Ok, so I googled and this does not seem to be a request for a fan fiction of any existing show, game or movie, so I’m placing this in the Originals forum. 

If this is not right, please let me know what this is based on, so I can move it to the right place. 

This post has been moved to the correct forum. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.