Click Here!

Issues uploading new chapters

Guest EntityLvr

Guest EntityLvr

I’ve been trying to upload a new chapter to one of my stories. I’ve tried three times and it says it uploaded but in truth it didn’t. There’s no trace of it anywhere even a week after it said it’s uploaded. How can I get around this?

The Archive is still in Read Only mode, so it is not possible to upload chapters. Or anything else, like reviews etc. Our coder and admin are working their butts off to fix the Archive, but until they announce that we are back up and running nothing that is uploaded will stick. 

Please be patient and watch the forum for announcements from our admin concerning the status of the Archive. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Guest EntityLvr
2 hours ago, WillowDarkling said:

The Archive is still in Read Only mode, so it is not possible to upload chapters. Or anything else, like reviews etc. Our coder and admin are working their butts off to fix the Archive, but until they announce that we are back up and running nothing that is uploaded will stick. 

Please be patient and watch the forum for announcements from our admin concerning the status of the Archive. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

thank you! Didn’t catch on that it was still in read only. Good luck!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.