Click Here!

Harry becomes Apollines (or some other (Pureblooded) Veelas) fucktoy

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

The idea to this came from a passage of “The Power of Seven”, that contains a meeting of Harry and Fleurs Parents, mostly her Mother. Harry tells her his history, which she finds astounding and then tries to seduce Harry….and she nearly succeeds, but then he breaks free of her Charming and refuses further offerings (which she do. She wants to spend atleast one Night with Harry). Fleur and her Mother have a rather antagonizing relationship here. Some of the comments (including me) have critisized this decision by the Author, stating that while harry has a Harem, he would need a MILF. The Author refused this decision, but….i think, left the possibility open for a later Point in the Story or another one. Needless to say, it didnt happen.

There isnt much, that i would add as a Start, as the Passage is pretty good written already. Apolline focuses her (more powerful than Fleurs allure) on Harrys certain body parts, teasing his already hard erection, but without getting him to cum. Harry notices, that Apolline doesnt wear a Bra and that her breasts are even bigger than FLeurs, but effortlessly defying gravity. Fleur angered by her Mother, tries to protect her new Lover. Apolline tries to seduce Harry by the Benefits of her Veela status and experience as a adult Woman, and goes as far as “promising” him that he wouldnt want any other Woman in his Life. Well, Harry is basically about to say the crucial acceptance, succumbing to her effect. But he refuses this.

I similar scenario would be welcome. With or without Fleur in presence….or maybe both of them are even alone. Apolline does find (young, underage) Harry cute and attempts too seduce him. She thinks that Harry (in his current age) would like nothing more than to fuck a Hot Woman, and cum either inside her or on her Body. Harry would be controlled by Lust, like any other Boys do. But he gets the Luck to gets his PLeasure with this MILF.

Her allure would have some hypnotic effect, making his mind go blank and just living/breathing, to have any sexual pleasures at this Point.

I would even go as far as to add her having some certain control over his Orgams. Meaning, when she blows or hands him, she would erotically and softy, but determinantly “order” him, not to cum (yet) and promises him, that his Pleasure would be greater. I will leave it to the Fic, if Harry at some Point desperately urging/begging Apolline to make him cum.

This scneario wouldnt be limited to Apolline only, but to any other female Person...possibly even a pureblood Veela.

Also Harrys age can be older than in Canon, whether it happens in canon or Post it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.