Click Here!

Albus Potter transform into a Girl

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

Hello there,

i have thought about the idea, that Albus initially transforms into a Girl for fun purpose…..but over the time he begins to like his new Form and it arouses him, especially when he occassionally catches glimpses (or open stares) of other Boys and Girls in School or home time. Needless to say there would be sex. He or rather she might have sex with Neville, who might have secretly lusted after “alby” or “aby”, as albus would call himself as a girl, and now gets a chance to fulfill this forbidden fantasy (it doesnt matter, if he is married or not), maybe Alby does seduce Draco aswell.

Incest would also be a part of it. I thought that James either initially had a crush on his new Sister or it would be just physical attraction. Either way, they would have a talk and in the end join the sheets. But, Harry wouldnt be safe either. Whether he had develops a thing for his new Daughter right from the beginning and secretly masturbated with imagine her being naked and maybe having sex with him…..or when his sexual aroused gets awakened, when Alby tries in seducing her Father, to which he would reluctantly give in, and then they have a hot and steamy session. i leave it to the Author, but i think, that Harry as a responsible adult and Father of his own child should put up a higher resistance, than the possible other Adults that Albus plans to seduce and have sex with.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.