Click Here!

Reincarnated into a fantasy game like world

T_B

One day I saw a house on fire I called the fire department but after the call I heard a little girl crying in the building I rushed in hoping so save her I managed to get her out unfortunately for me I wasn't as lucky and died I meant with 3 sexy women who claimed they were the goddesses of another world and asked if I would like to be reincarnated into it I was told I would lose all my memories and my stats would be random but I'll have a special skill of my choosing

The skill I choose was the power of voice its a lets me convince others people to do things I want I decided to try it out on the goddesses and convinced them to let me get a better start by satisfying the three of them they told me that no one ever asked for what I'm asking for and said that they needed to discuss it after waiting for a few minutes one of them said that her and her sisters decided to take me of on my offer if I could satisfy all three of them my stats would have a huge boost and I'd get two extra special skills

I thought I was going to be doing them one at a time but when I entered the room the other two was in bed naked as the third one was joining her sisters and told me to fuck them already by some miracle I managed to satisfy all three of them and I was sent to my new world

When I was a child I knew things that I shouldn't know all because some how I kept my memories from my past life including me fucking the goddesses of this world however I learned that this world is wrong about them saying they are enemies who wants to kill the two imposter goddesses the monster goddesses and the demon goddesses I knew better than to say the truth because I'll probably be put to death

My family was a noble family one of the more nicer of the noble families one day after I turned 18 my dad was killed I saw it was a another noble man waiting hes been trying to get my mom to leave us and become one of his wives and I realized that he grew tired of being nice and was now going to force mom to join him I killed all his mercenaries but before I could end him the law came he tried to say I attempted to kill him so I could get his property but thanks to my power of voice he was executed and his property was given to his wives and some went to me for the murder of my dad our servants

It was just me and mom in that big house she asked me to sleep with her because she just watched her husband get killed in front of her as we was getting ready to sleep I saw her in a robe and told me that she usually slept naked and didn't have anything to sleep in and asked if I would be uncomfortable with her sleeping nude or if she should leave the robe on I told her I didn't mind and watched her drop her robe see her D cup breasts and shaved pussy made me hard after she got in bed I used my power of voice to convince her to become my lover the next day me and her made it official and she became my first wife 

Your choice on what else happens in this story

Some of the other wifes are from the monster territory catgirl and from the demon territory a succubus as well as the three goddesses after they found out I kept my memories any other wifes are up to you 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.