Click Here!

Harem with potential/possible incest

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

Hello there,

i know that there a tons of Harem fics out there (i guess, havent read them all), but most of them do end, when either a Wife is pregnant or when the child is born. However, i would like to read a Harem story that “goes further”….meaning, not only would i like to read Harry having fun with his Women, no, but also the Children. Surely at some Point they enter/grow into puberty and experience the first waves...feelings of Lust. Be it because they are attracted for their Sibling or cousins physical attributes….or, even better for their Aunts. So they get a tender and soft teaching by their loved ones.

And who knows, maybe the Teenager gets to a point that he has an enough stamina for a threesome or moresome….or multiple times with one lover...or both of these.

I leave the possibility open for Harry having some sex with his Daughter. No rape, of course. all tender and mutual.

Also….some homo- or bi affinity is accepted (Harry with his Son or the  male children among each other...now that i think about: Mother/Daughter is also possible with this meaning, so yes...or daughters/sisters or Mothers among each other)   but not preferred. Well, atleast not my first choice.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.