Click Here!

Crossroadsmk2 Updates

CrossroadsMk2

Hi everyone, sorry for not responding. I didn't know anything new had been posted - I think there's an issue with my notifications, as I normally get an email when there's a new post, but this time nothing. The latest chapter is finished and just needs proofreading, so it'll hopefully be up later this week. I was down with pneumonia for about a week, but am almost totally recovered. I hope everyone else is doing well.

Edited by CrossroadsMk2

Guest LHunt

Hey CrossroadsMk2,

This story is gonna be another one of your master pieces stories. The Vietnamese staff, hell who wouldn't forget their names and who's who, I almost felt sorry for Lara for a moment. I especially love what Sarah has done with the New and Improved Manor. The two very different entrances, one for Lara and then the other showing all who enter the darker side of Lara.

Sam getting so excited getting to fuck Lara is priceless in my opinion and not just seeing her orgasm, but getting to have her arm elbow deep to feel it too - just fucking awesome! The idea to make Lara guess is it real or Memorex...like the commercial is great...damn cool and will keep Lara constantly wondering.

The robotic arms and all those positions - damn. But, those Futa Belts steal the show - what an ingenious idea and to have a small air hole so Lara doesn't suffocate is also priceless. 

As usual, great read and right up next to the other great stories you've written. 

Lead the Way Sir!

Thanks LHunt. Next chapter will ramp up the pressure. The other maids will make Lara's working life unbearable, pushing her towards doing photo shoots with Sam as an escape. It'll also introduce other Charity members to the playroom, under Sam's supervision. The next charity event (the Lady Godiva thing will come later) will be a publicity event to donate the Idol of Hathor to a museum, followed by Lara appearing as a runway model in a black tape fashion show.

Guest LHunt

Hey CrossroadsMK2, 

Next chapter sounds cool. Can't wait to see how the charity men and especially women fuck Lara...I think Sam will be amazed how much Lara can really take and by the time she gets to play at the end of the day....she continues to push the envelope so to speak and tries all sorts of things with Lara.

Lead the Way Sir!

Guest LHunt

Hey CrossroadsMK2, 

I like that Sam gets to play the devil's advocate....supervising the charity members....giving them the best ideas and ways to use Lara in various positions all while acting as she's just a filmmaker, but making the decisions on Lara's photo shoots. I'd think even as they get more and more provocative, Lara would prefer the time spent with Sam rather than the maids. Just another brilliant scheme to pull Lara deeper into Sarah's web. Awesome!

If I may suggest...Sam tells Lara her fans wants...then name two scenes or poses, and Lara has to choose the one that she thinks is least provocative...but Sam always adds just a little something extra to it.

Lead the Way Sir!

Hi LHunt, Sam will be doing a lot of provocative things with Lara's photo shoots, some stuff Lara will be aware of and other stuff (hidden cameras streaming her daily workouts in her increasing skimpy workout gear) she won't. Lara is resistant to the the more extreme stuff - I'm writing an implied nudity shoot at the moment (where she's naked but the private parts are covered by her pose or props) and Lara held out for a week before agreeing. The stick is being bullied by the other maids, and the boring and backbreaking cleaning duties; the carrot is that after every shoot, same shows Lara a carefully curated collection of comments from Lara's fans (of course omitting that those fans are subscribed to her on Onlyfans). The comments are all extremely positive, complimenting Lara on how sexy and beautiful she looks and begging her for more (lots of simp stuff). With Lara's virtual media blackout for the last 6 months, coupled with the fact that all the male staff are gone, Lara is desperate for attention and validation.

Guest ABigFan

Hello Cross,

You never fail to deliver!

Rimming part was a big plus for me of course, but overall I just love the pacing of your stories, the ideas with different poses, robotic arms, futa belts, etc. I loved the detailed description of the tattoo, with explanation what each of the six represents. That was an awesome touch.

Looking forward to the next chapter as always.

Guest LHunt

Hey ABigFan,

You should get CrossroadsMK2 to send you his art on some of his stories…

One was from his story- Natalie's Revenge and from Lara's return in the playroom. I'd send them but you'd have to send me an email at lgmhunt@gmail.com in order to send them to you if you want them.

I too like how he builds up his stories, gives interesting factual information and puts the reader right there...well, at least I feel like his stories do that. 

Guest ABigFan

Hello LHunt,

I have sent you an email, looking forward to the artrowk :)

Does anyone know if there will be a continuaition to the comic “Takedown II: Fall of the 11th Countess”? It has been almost a year since last updata and I have seen that you Cross have worked with lctr before :)

Guest LHunt

Hey ABigFan,

Check your email – you should have gotten 3 different pic’s – enjoy them!  😎

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ABigFan

Hiya Extreme,

Most likely Cross is not receiving emails about posts here. I am just writting another post in hope that he will get notification :)

Hope you are doing good!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.