Click Here!

Crossroadsmk2 Updates

CrossroadsMk2

Hi Extreme, if I do your suggestion, I'll think I'll need to have a second gangbang. First one is forced in England, and then maybe a second one where Lara does it to herself. Example: she's in Central America searching for an artifact for Reiss and comes across an impoverished village. She knows she should move on, but she can't stop thinking about how incredible the last homeless gangbang felt. So she strips naked, hides her gear in some bushes, injects herself with Bliss and walks down into the settlement.

Guest ABigFan

Hello CrossroadsMk2,

I finally got the chance to read the story and it is moving in the great direction! Love the ending when Lara is willfully asking for the Bliss. Looking forward to the continuation of the story. You never cease to amaze :)

Guest ABigFan

Hello CrossroadsMk2,

I like the idea of a second gangbang. Hopefully they see them as some native tribe, it would be cool if they are isolated so they are almost unaware of outter world and get both afraid and amazed by Lara’s hotness.

Additional idea, if they are native tribe, they could have horses and other animals that Lara can have sex with as her decline further in depravity. Suck horse, lick balls and ass, etc. I know it is extreme, but point is that she is almost gone too deep down depravity so it basically becomes some sort of competition with herself, how more depraved she can become. It is up to you to decide of course.

Personally I love when she is dressed classy, love the idea with the most expensive cocktail dress and expensive high heels.

Love how in the second part she “took one for the team” in the way that she “sacrificed” herself to save Winston’s niece…

Thanks again for the great work and we all love Lara!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Cross African Gangbang Part 1 was my favorite chapter of Voluntary Enslavement so far and it ended with a lot of potential for Part 2, so I'm really curious to see what happens next. Impossible to go wrong with your stories, we'll have more of our favorite high born respectable english countess whoring herself with an African tribe (and being turned on by it), and then her being addicted to drugs and fucking ugly and dirty hobos for fun and being also turned on by it. Alot of fun and hot stuff there will be.:)

Guest Donkingkong

Hi cross . Hope you're doing awesome.

I finally got time to read the chapter and I found it great . I'd like to give my 2 cents to it as a reader . I felt this staff arc is already done before . Also she surrendered too openly without a fight. I would have preferred she got into insatiable symptoms of horniness and hormones before surrendering.

But my gut says the Rest of chapter fall in places like a perfect puzzle.

But regardless I had a great time reading the chapter.

Thank you again for you time and effort.

Take care. Ps-check mail

Hi Donkingkong, chapter 3 will move on from the staff and start bringing in others to date Lara's insatiable sexual appetite, as her addiction grows. Don't worry though- Lara isn't out of tricks and won't go down without a fight. I'll also be explaining more about her struggles with her addiction and what she's going through. However, for the moment I'm switching back to writing Voluntary Enslavement.

Hi everyone, just after your thoughts on a question that's come up in Voluntary Enslavement:

Should the Idol of Hathor have any powers in this story?

I wouldn't make it as powerful as the version in the previous Idol of Hathor story - it wouldn't compel Lara to do anything or make her lose control of her body like in that story. I'd see it more as making Lara feel the excitement and lust of who she's with etc.

I could see it fitting in well with the story - Sarah deliberately choosing the Idol for Lara to recover, because she knows it's powers and wants it to slowly corrupt her. However, going down this path might detract from the psychological manipulation line - and I don't want this to just be too close to the other storyline.

So, what do you guys think? Magical or non-magical Idol of Hathor?

I would have preferred non-magical and continue psychological manipulation instead, so either she would be conditioned or that manipulation would awake her horny, slutty side, which I think fits with what we already have, since part one is that she had fantasies about prostitution, especially with African tribes and she now fulfills her fantasies.

Edited by Extreme

Guest GhostOfCovid

i like that its non-magical but if u really wanted to use the idol u can say the idol is coated in ancient herbs or is made of a special material which makes her horny but nothing more than that as to keep it more psychological than magical 

Hi GhostOfCovid, I think I'll just make it all in Lara's head. She's been put in a situation where she can fulfil her darkest, dirtiest fantasy and (as far as she knows) no one will ever find out about it. Combined with her rationalising it as not being her fault (Sarah's forcing her to do it. She'd never do anything like this on her own, wink wink), I think that's all it'll take to have her act like girls gone wild on a spring break bender.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GhostOfCovid

hi just wondering about your progress can’t wait for the next update :) of course no rush as a love how long your chapters are and i can see that they have been proof read

Hi GhostOfCovid, I'm about 2/3 of the way through the next chapter. I've been very time poor lately and probably won't have time to do anything this week, but I've got some days off next week where I'll try to get it finished.

Edited by CrossroadsMk2
Typo

23 hours ago, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Hi GhostOfCovid, I'm about 2/3 of the way through the next chapter. I've been very time poor lately and probably won't have time to do anything this week, but I've got some days off next week where I'll try to get it finished.

Story of my life.

Hey CrossroadsMK2, 

Can't wait for the release of Africa Part 2. I'm sure it's going to be as great as the previous chapter. Looking forward to when Lara gets back to the manor, so she has to endure the humiliation from Sarah's guests.

Also, anxious to see what Sam has planned as she slowly uncovers Lara's slutty secrets. 

Lead the Way!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.