Click Here!

Crossroadsmk2 Updates

CrossroadsMk2

I really like the first chapter of the new story, the interracial sex, Lara turned by doing depraved things, mixing her aristocratic genes, etc. I wonder if the drug will be addictive? I remember you said that Lara will become addicted and will beg for more and more dosages until she will eventually end up as a "crack whore". Either way, I'm really looking forward to the next chapters, especially the one where Lara fucks dirty and ugly homeless. I had little hope that they will knock up Lara, but it seems she keeps using protection alltime, still cant wait for the next chapters. :)

Guest GhostOfCovid

Love the new chapter and just genuinely loving these short stories (as compared to your main ones I love that they are actually long and have a plot and r not just 20k one shots).

Also it’s great to know the second chapter is done and the third is on its way :) cause I can’t wait to see how Lara ends up at the end of this tale.

Guest New Fan

Crossroads, I came across your work by chance recently and have had a great time catching up on all the stories you have written.  You do a great job and I’m loving the new story!

If possible, in the new story, I would love to see more pussy fisting / stretching humiliation.  Like what you had in the Natalia’s Revenge and Professor Croft stories, but you could even take it up a notch since the drug seems to make Lara crave humiliation.  I can’t imagine anything more humiliating for our heroine than having her once tight hole semi-permanently stretched and/or modified (pierced, tattooed, etc.) so that by the end it is practically unusable for pleasure (for men at least).

Up to you of course. I will be looking forward to the rest of the story whichever way you take it. 

Hi New Fan, thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you're enjoying my stories. I wasn't planning any fisting for the current story, but there'll be plenty of it (and horse dildos) in the second half of Voluntary Enslavement (Sam will discover she has a fetish for it, and the other female Charity members will want to stretch out and ruin Lara's holes for novelty and out of jealousy for her youth and beauty).

There's also plenty of fisting, large insertions and stretching in my last short story, BDSM Raider, so maybe read that in the mean time.

Edited by CrossroadsMk2

Hey CrossroadsMk2,

Yeah, I like that J. Reiss is Lara’s nemeses this time. His background fits in the story as very believable. The fact that Lara does whatever she’s told or whatever the suggestions are...regardless of who’s telling her, is priceless in my opinion. Looking forward to the remaining chapters...Nice how you included her staff at the chapters ending. Now Ole Zip and Alistair’s gonna walk around with a permanent hard on for Lara.

Lead the Way Sir!

Guest Donkingkong

Hi cross hope you're doing great. First off thank you for taking the time to write these tales. We truly appreciate it.

I loved the start when the negotiation failed and she's apprehended by goons.almost felt like a spy movie sequence.

Personally I prefer the submission aspect where Lara's will is broken and she gives into temptation or becomes compliant and agreeable to the fact that she's been outdone.

But it's just the start and I feel the story is yet to catch heat. Also looking forward to the addictive/ other side effects of bliss .

Rest assured the start was a banger.

Looking forward to further chapters.

Thanks again. Kudos 

Hey CrossroadsMk2,

What a turn – How Lara is now hooked and craving Bliss and it’s effects of pleasure she fills...thanks to her staff. I like the way Reiss gave Lara the choice in the beginning, but especially at the end of the chapter. Great chapter, and looking forward to seeing how two a week may not be enough to satisfy her needs and sex cravings.

Lead the Way!

Hi LHunt, yes over time Lara's cravings will grow, both in terms of her hunger for the drug and her sexual appetites. Her three staff will find it difficult to keep up with her needs, so Winston will need find a way to add more men to Lara's roster, while safeguarding the Croft Family name. Thankfully, I'm sure the Manor's part-time staff of gardeners, cleaners and tradesmen will be happy to help!

Hi CrossroadsMk2, the new chapter is great and it was interesting to see how Lara's staff quickly decided to take advantage of the situation, and of course, Lara being turned on by doing depraved things is always great and hot. It was also hot that Reiss wanted to keep the deal, but Lara, already addicted, wanted to continue and begged for more doses. Really curious how this will play out. I suspect that at some point the manor staff will be insufficient for Lara and she will start visiting other, less clean and poorer places to satisfy her hunger 👀. I wonder how Winston will safeguard that and what he, Alister, Zip and Reiss will think about this :)

Hey CrossroadsMk2,

Reiss keeping her supplied now that Lara has agreed to work for him should be very interesting indeed. Lara’s addiction is already having her doing anything for that feeling….I wouldn’t be surprised if Lara asks Winston to make the arrangements with all the part-time staff and be the one to give her the injections while she’s at the Manor...just to make sure it all stays under control.

Lead The Way!

Hi Extreme, in terms of the homeless gangbang, I still plan on having that as a punishment from Reiss. Lara will try and double-cross him when she learns he's after Pandora's Box. She'll try not to hand it over, holding out for a couple of weeks, before her addiction forces her to come crawling back - especially after Reiss offers to increase her supply.

I see Winston becoming almost her pimp, arranging for people to come back. He's savvy enough to even negotiate deals. For example, the Manor normally employs 4 part-time gardeners. They'll already have signed non-disclosure agreements, so they're a logical choice. They'll ask if the other gardeners in the company can also participate. Winston will say yes, as many as they want, if they work on the Manor grounds, but he's still only going to pay for 4.  A dozen gardeners turn up the next week (the rest working for free, just for the chance to fuck Lara), and the grounds of Croft Manor have never looked better! Win-win, as far as Winston is concerned!

Awesome!

I for one, love the idea that ole Winston is making money from it, and why not? What a way to boost your retirement plan. This should also make Lara excited knowing she’ll have Winston not only caring for the Manor grounds, but ensuring her sexual desires are accommodated. 

Lead The Way!

Hi LHunt, I see Winston as being too honourable to take advantage for himself (at least any more than he has already). I think it'll all be in service of Croft Manor - negotiating substantial discounts for necessary maintenance work. It'll be a new golden age for the Abingdon Estate (or at least that's how Winston will rationalise it). I think Alistair and Zip will also have the opportunity to bring in friends, prepared to do work for free in return for the chance to have sex with Lara.

In terms of upping Lara's drug supply, do you think it should be Reiss who does it, as a reward for Lara finding him further artifacts, or Lara demanding it - doing hardball negotiations and withholding artifacts from him until she gets her way?

Edited by CrossroadsMk2

Hmm, maybe this time Lara would be willing to let herself be fucked by homeless people? We've seen similar punishments in other stories, so now that Lara is addicted and craving more due to her lust, maybe a gangbang with homeless people would be something she'd like to do without being forced? You can still use your idea, but let's say Lara meets him (dressed sexy, of course), they drive around the city in a car so as not to be overheard, etc. Lara gives him Pandora's Box and Reiss as an act of goodwill (he knows that Lara had the box for weeks) will give her more supplies. Then Lara left car and she would walk the streets thinking about what she had done and who she had become, she would go into some shady alleys without noticed because her mind was focused on other things, she would see dirty, ugly homeless people and immediately think about how she would feel, fucking them with bliss in veins and how much shame and pleasure it would cause, she would inject bliss into her and she would go and have fun with the homeless.

In that case, it makes sense. If Winston see’s he can get the upkeep attended to (cheaper labor – mostly paid by sex with Lara) while supplying Lara a steady flow of men for her pleasure.  If it becomes a daily experience, maybe it could be a discussion Winston has with her. Lara gets her estate upkeep, gets her fix, and her pleasure. Winston can easily convince Lara the arrangement includes friends of Zip and Alistair. If Lara gets to the point of needing a daily fix of Bliss, I think it should be Lara demanding it from Reiss. However, I don’t see how Reiss has the time to administer it to her daily. 

Lead The Way!

Hi Extreme, not exactly your idea but very close. Lara will be dressed in her finest cocktail dress and jewellery , thinking that she'll be entertaining Reiss and his rich friends as her punishment. Instead, Reiss injects her in the back of his car and drops her off in the middle of the slums. Affected by Bliss, Lara will be unable to resist her urges and wanders into the shady alleys.  Reiss will use his connections to disable the CCTV and redirect police patrols, so that Lara isn't disturbed. He'll also have some heavily armed henchmen on the ground to film proceedings and ensure her safety.

Hi LHunt. Lara will eventually require daily doses, which Reiss will deliver to her once or twice a week. Zip and Alistair will also include friends. Lara's reputation in Abingdon will take a hit, as rumours of her group activities spread, and locals notice the constant flow of men coming and going from Croft Manor.

Hey CrossroadsMk2,

As usual, GREAT plot to the story. I’d think Reiss would do both though to maximum how he’s using Lara – as Lara is all dolled up, he gives her a shot to entertain his business associates for a few hours and she thinks that’s her punishment. Afterward, her real punishment is getting another dosage before he drops her off to wander the streets. 10 hour window of constant pleasure from Bliss and all it’s side effects….  

Lead The Way Sir!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.