Click Here!

In need of a beta who works fast...

NekoIzumi

Well, it seems as if I'm stuck here looking for a beta again. Or at least a second one. Due to different circumstances, I've decided that I need one more. Now that's something new *sigh* so lets get this over with...

I write more or less solely Naru/Shino and Shino/Naru fics, that's it. If you don't like this particular pairing don't bother to answer because I can tell you right here and now, that the contents of my fics are explicit. And when lemons are involved, rather graphic too.

I write within the romance/humor category and although there may be a pinch of angst every now and then, I try to keep it to a minimum. That doesnt say that slightly heavier subject won't be brought up. It all depends on my mood.

I usually check spelling and stuff myself, so my fics aren't the kind that you'll have to work for hours on. If you use spellcheck alone and send the chapter back to me, you haven't helped me at all since I can do that myself. I want someone who checks for contingent typos, forgotten lower-case letters and the occasional grammar mistake. It really isn't much more than that. I don't expect you to be on college level, but I'd prefer if you had at least some experience with betaing. When I send you chapters, stick to checking errors and don't change sentencing. There's usually a reason why I write the way I do and messing up my chapters is the best way to tick me off. If you have advice on how to change this or that, write it at the bottom of the document, not in the middle of it.

I used to do it all myself (which is the reason why I have a few mistakes here and there in already posted fics considering english isn't my first language) but since I'm back in college I simply don't have the time anymore. Nowadays I post about once a week so if you don't have time to work in that tempo, then I'm sure some else will be happy for your help.

I know they're tough demands but if you're interested in working with me, please let me know.

Edited by NekoIzumi

I would totally love to be your beta if you don't mind. I have read everything you have written and check your profile 2-3 times daily for updates. I do nothing but read in my spare time when I am not working. I have never been a beta reader but if your willing to give me a try I would greatly appreciate it. I would usually be reading your stuff in the early morning hours due to my job getting out so late so it would most likely get to you when you wake up the next morning. You can send me an email at flch1cks@yahoo.com if your interested.

Thanks!

flch1cks

;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.