Click Here!

Beta Nazi

Guest Savaial

Guest Savaial

I have experience with editing and can help you get your fic clean and ready to read. I charge nothing and enjoy the work. If you can't approach me here, email me at my aol account, under blackmasamune. Just stick the aol dot com after the end of my addy and you've got me. I can do Harry Potter, Final Fantasy, Phantom of the Opera, Sherlock Holmes, and many others. Give me a try. I guarantee I'm not a bitch.

Hey there! I was wondering... do you beta for the Naruto Fandom too? Because I have two (unfinished) stories posted on that fandom, and didn't think of having a Beta when I posted them. It'd be great if you could take a look at them and point out my mistakes. If you're interested, please let me know.

The link to my AFF author's page is http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296825185

Thanks in advance!

And by the way,

Give me a try. I guarantee I'm not a bitch.

That's a little hard to believe, considering the threads title is "Beta Nazi", but oh well. I guess I'll take my chances.

Guest Savaial
Hey there! I was wondering... do you beta for the Naruto Fandom too? Because I have two (unfinished) stories posted on that fandom, and didn't think of having a Beta when I posted them. It'd be great if you could take a look at them and point out my mistakes. If you're interested, please let me know.

The link to my AFF author's page is http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296825185

Thanks in advance!

And by the way,

That's a little hard to believe, considering the threads title is "Beta Nazi", but oh well. I guess I'll take my chances.

Emailing you now. Hey, just 'cause the title is Beta Nazi doesn't mean I'm cruel!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.