Click Here!

Fantasy/Sci-Fi, incest

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

If something like this exist, please let me know. Otherwise consider this a Plot Bunny/Challenge.

I imagined a Story that happens in a Fantasy setting, or Sci-Fi or maybe something of both. The Protagonist and his Sister are very close to each other. Even so much that see the other one naked doesnt bother. I thought that both would be underage in their Teenage years, so still young. However at some Point, he is about to leave the Household for some uncertain time….maybe he goes to make a journey or enters some War or smaller battles. Before he leaves, his Sisters offers him to sleep with her, which he does. Maybe they even slept a couple of times, before he decides to leave. However, they keep it between them. Neither Mother nor Father (if he exists and is alive) suspect anything.

During his Travel, the Guy might meet other females, who get attracted to him. Here the variety of them can reach to even not human beings, like Harpies or even Mermaids. Though i would prefer, if they keep as close to Human as possible. Mermaid would still be fine. He could meet some other female Warriors and also could have a Threesome or more with them.

In the End, he returns home and sleep with his Sister. At some time, the Mother might suspect that her Children are doing something or even get a Peak at their Lovemaking.

During this, she realizes what a well-built man her Son has become and unconsciously or open, gets attracted to him, in the further process might even masturbate while thinking about him.

At one Point, she confronts him, wearing sensual attires and she might have a talk with him. Then she offers that they have sex….or maybe, she offers him her Body for sexual Pleasure ….she might have been fantasized about being a sub to her Son. However, if she really get into a sub position. I would like, if he wouldnt be that much of a Dom. So keeping Dirty Talk to a limit.

Or Optional, she goes into sub, because she just wants to Pleasure him, because give him Pleasure is what gives her Pleasure.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.