Click Here!

Ranma 1/2 Challenge.

Righteous Samurai

Heres my idea in a nutshell...

Ranma gets locked or some such genma is either dead or out of the picture totally

well Nodoka gets custody of Ranma learns his identity and decided to "Feminize" ranko thoroughly...

Ideally this would be a 3 part series with one chapter to deal with violent resistence or at least angry protests... a 2nd one for crying protests and occasionaly disobedience... a 3rd one where the only thing Ranko did to get punished is make minor mistakes in tea ceremony not curtsey deeply enough ... etc...

It should involve both a lot of spanking and a good deal of Fanservice and upskirts...

I hope someone takes up this challenge.

• 2 years later...

Heres my idea in a nutshell...

Ranma gets locked or some such genma is either dead or out of the picture totally

well Nodoka gets custody of Ranma learns his identity and decided to "Feminize" ranko thoroughly...

Ideally this would be a 3 part series with one chapter to deal with violent resistence or at least angry protests... a 2nd one for crying protests and occasionaly disobedience... a 3rd one where the only thing Ranko did to get punished is make minor mistakes in tea ceremony not curtsey deeply enough ... etc...

It should involve both a lot of spanking and a good deal of Fanservice and upskirts...

I hope someone takes up this challenge.

Hmm, despite the age of this post (no idea if you're even keeping track of it any more) I am totally up for that one!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.