Click Here!

A Little Bit Of Peace And Quiet by yaoilovergirl

animelovergirl

Title: A Little Bit Of Peace And Quiet

Author: yaoilovergirl (me) ;)

Rating: M / NC 17

Summary: During a storm, Neji stays in the woods and becomes a little overwhelmed - Shikamaru stumbles over an interesting sight

Fandom: Naruto - yaoi - Shikamaru/Neji

URL: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093154

Hello to all of my faithful readers and reviewers. I don't know if you will find this post but I wanted to announce to everyone who waited so patiently for the promised second part of my story A Little Bit Of Peace And Quiet that I have finally come around and posted it! It's still not as good as I wanted it to be but I think it's not too bad ;) Anyway, I hope you'll like it.

Of course I also welcome everyone who didn't read the first chapter to check it out :D

Here a short excerpt from the first chapter:

Neji was lost. He didn’t know what he should do. Ignoring it seems to be the best idea. So he settled back to wait and think about trivial matters such as his training or what he would eat for dinner that evening.

Minutes later he was shifting restlessly, still in the same ‘condition’ and now plagued by thoughts about his fellow shinobis. For example that time where he caught Sasuke and Naruto making out behind the ramen stand, both flushed with desire and Naruto panting against Sasuke’s neck, while the dark haired ninja stroked the blonds’ arousel through his pants.

Or the day he witnessed Shikamaru and Kakashi going at it in the onsen.

Both times he had to head home as fast as possible and relieve the ‘tension’ these scenes had caused.

Now, too, it seemed as if he had no choice but to refrain to such measures because he certainly couldn’t go home with a hard-on. Or maybe he should. Grinning when he tried to picture Hiashi-sama’s or Hinata-sama’s faces when they saw him like this, Neji shook his head and looked down at his little ‘problem’.

With a firm resolve he thoroughly scanned the area with his Byakugan, before he let his hand slide down his chest to the hem of his pants. Slipping inside, he shivered as his cool hand met with heated skin.

Shifting his hips a little bit to have a better angle, he slowly gripped his manhood, feeling it twitch and swell beneath his fingers. Taking a deep breath Neji closed his eyes and let his hand be guided by instinct.

Reviews and helpful comments are always welcomed!

yaoilovergirl

Edited by animelovergirl