Click Here!

Ino and Sakura end their rivaliti

Guest 0_fLeX-.1

Guest 0_fLeX-.1

this idea is quite sipmle.

It's based on the fact that Ino and Sakura have always been rivals, both in love, about who is more beautiful, stronger, better ninja, etc.

the idea that I suggest is a story or different one-shots, where they have as main plot their rivalry and that there is a clear winner.

And the one who wins should make it clear to the other who lost.

This makes Ino, who is from a relatively wealthy family, coming from a ninja family, heiress of a prestigious clan and adored by many, defeat her rival and make her learn that her place is under Ino.

Or we can also get to see Sakura shutting the mouth of Ino's spoiled girl and make the prestigious heiress Yamanaka understand once and for all who is the useless and pathetic ninja. making the blond girl 

I already did a short one-shot whit this idea, but for my, the story are better when someone else write it.

link of that chapter: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106790

::::::::::::::::::::::::___________::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

What I would like to see in this kind of story.

Yuri (or lesbianism) mainly. if you want to add male characters that's fine, but everything will have to revolve around Ino and Sakura.

Humiliation, that the one that wins rejoices to humiliate the loser, from using her for her own pleasure, to bother her or even to make her her slave.

Feet fetish. make the one who lost kiss the feet of her new master as a symbol of her defeat or as a simple sign of submission.

foul language.

futanari: it's not mandatory, I'm just writing it to let you know that I don't mind it being included.

:::::::::::::::::::::_______________::::::::::::::::::::::

I would not like to see:

-Mutilation, blood or permanent bodily harm.

-scat

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.