Click Here!

Can you help?

MuggleAngel

#1)

I don't remember a lot about this one, since I read it quite a while ago. But I'll tell you as much as I can!

Draco Malfoy and Severus Snape find Harry, either in a corridore or an empty class room (I can't remember which). He had just gone into labor and the two of them help him give birth. Harry gave birth to a little girl. Harry stays at school and keeps his daughter a secret, I think. Harry and Draco get very close and fall for eachother. Severus is like a Grandfather to Harry's little girl and Draco like another Father.

I think it was later in the story, that you find out that Voldemort raped Harry and that he fathered Harry's child. I think Harry got pregnant a second time, only this time by Draco... I'm pretty sure they had either twins or triplets. Voldemort atacked them in one of the Wizarding Citys and tryed to kidnap Harry's daughter. She somehow used her magic to hurt old-Voldie and Harry was finally able to kill him. People heard Voldemort call the girl his daughter, so the Minister illigally used veritasirum (not sure that's spelled right) on her. Draco was in acoma for while, and Harry's dughter was afraid that her daddy would die.

Okay, so I remember I lot more then I realized! On to the second!

#2)

Okay, I really don't remember much of this one!

Captain Jack Sparrow kidnaps Harry, from the future and takes him to his time frame. Harry is his desendent and he's teaching him how to be a pirate. Harry has dreams of his parents and his sister that was never born. Um, he ends up bringing the pirates to the future and they stay at Hogwart, but they remaned on their ships. And I think Anamaria liked Professor Snape and he liked her in return. There was a battle... and then Harry was either dreaming about his family again, or he might of been dead.

Well, that's all I remember about that one... wasn't kidding when I said I don't remember much. If any one know the titles, authors' names and the site or sites they may be posted at, I would be very greatfull! Can any one help me find them? Please and thank you!?

• 6 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.