Click Here!

The Stud Challenge

Guest Fan_of_Dom_Harry

Guest Fan_of_Dom_Harry

Basically  it has Bill having an accident during his last full raid as a curse breaker for Gringotts before taking one of the liaison beaurocrat positions (he won't be in on the raids anymore, but he'll be a field expert they can consult if needed). As a result, he has trouble keeping up with, and completely satisfying his insatiable wife. They activate a Weasley Family Tradition, whereby one of the sons, usually the perpetual bachelor (and there's always at least one son that remains single), becomes the family stud. While normally Charlie (whose the weasley bachelor of that generation) would have been chosen, the fact that Ginny exists means that someone else has to be chosen. Not only that, but he decides that he'd rather not, and oddly enough none of the Mrs. Weasleys were attracted to any Weasley male aside from the one they were married to. In the end, Harry gets chosen for the deed, but  takes some convincing. In the end, it's oddly Ginny- his girlfriend- who convinces him to do it.

I would love to read dominating Harry cuckolding other wizards.

This idea is not originally mine. It was posted in Weasley family Bull challenge. But I like it so I thought it deserved seperate thread. 

I really need some stories like this. I hope someone takes this challenge.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.