Click Here!

The Life Debt Challenge

Guest Fan_of_Dom_Harry

Guest Fan_of_Dom_Harry

The Life Debt challenge.

Timeframe: After the war. Canon Compliant fic.

Plot: After the war, Narcissa Malfoy seduces Harry Potter in order to pay the life debt her son owes Harry. It also has the side benefit of giving her Sexual Satisfaction. She's been untouched since Draco was born. She explains to Harry about Wizarding Marriages. They have magical vows and are in most circumstances unbreakable for the women ( Pureblood idiocy of course), unless they get a divorce the magical way which is heavily frowned upon. But the one condition the woman can break it is when there is a life debt between her or her family and the person who saved the person/family. And Narcissa intends to take full advantage of it.

Harry is of course, only too happy to be of service.

The magic of the life Debt makes it so that all parties involved are agreeable if this is the chosen method of repayment. So even if Lucious and Draco found out, they'd be powerless to do anything.

Now, after the War, Harry is more than a little bit damaged. After fighting for sooo long, he sees the Wizarding world getting back to its usual Shenanigans. He feels frustrated and angry. He wants revenge on all the people who always mocked him or went against him, all the death eaters that went free.

His idea of a revenge? Fuck their wives and daughters. Because literally almost everyne in WIzarding England owes him a Life Debt, because he literally died for them. And he will extract every pound of flesh from them.

This is canon compliant in the sense that when he marries Ginny, he owns her. Because he's saved her soul sooo many times. So much so that ginny wants to see her Husband get his revenge and sometimes joins in on the fun.

The thing is, most of the women are more than Happy to oblige his demands.

Some scenarios:

Harry/Narcissa is of course requisite and unavoidable.

-Harry/Hermione. Harry remembers Ron's various betrayals. Hermione has, of course, been eagerly waiting for this day.

-Harry/Tonks. Neither Remus nor Tonks died. Harry remembers that Remus was never there for him in his childhood and considers it an abandonment. Tonks now knows that Remus has almost abandoned her and Teddy during the war. Their marriage is almost a complete sham. She is fully eager for soem Harry time.

-Harry/Various DeathEater's wives. This is of course the obvious scenario.

-Harry/Molly. Lol, just for my sakes. :P This can be a totally happy sex scene. You can make it as Arthus died in the war.

-Harry/Astoria. Again, obvious scenario.

-Harry/Audrey + Harry/Audrey/Molly. He rememers Percy's actions in his fifth year. And Molly agrees with this as punishment for Percy for abandoning the family. She joins in the fun.

etc, etc.

I would also like to read these scenes with wizards present in the scene, being cuckolded and humiliated. I really like to see some dominating Harry cuckolding other wizards and humiliating them.

This challenge is not originally mine. It was posted in Weasley family Bull challenge. But I like it so I thought it deserved seperate thread. 

I really need some stories like this. I hope someone takes this challenge.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.