Click Here!

Naruto x Saint Seiya request/challenge

Guest Anonymus

Guest Anonymus

This request is only for author with a good knowledge of the Saint Seiya verse.

Recently I had a desire to read a Naruto x Saint Seiya crossover fanfiction but I can’t find a good one in english and I don’t understand spanish very well to read, so I have decide to issue a challenge in hope that an author can make one.

My rules/request for the story are simple:

1_ because I am a bit perv this story have a Naruto/harem pairing with lemons

- the harem is compose of characters of the two series

-only straight pairing no slash/yaoi

-for fetish only the scat is off limits and no rape scene except if used for roleplay

-some characters can be genderbender (no Naruto) or obtain a female form i.e. Kurama

- every characters have 16 years as minimum for the lemons

2_ Naruto is the main character

-Seiya in the story don’t exist and is replaced by Seika or he only doesn’t exist(this can be used as a why Naruto ends up in the Seiya verse)

3_ if the elemental nations exists in the Saint Seiya world or Naruto ends up there, [how and which Naruto (pre shippuden, pre pain invasion, post 4th shinobi war etc.)] is to the author decision

- Naruto is the only male of his verse that can use cosmo the females can learn to use it if they are in the harem

- Kaguya, Hagoromo and Hamura can/could use the cosmo if the EN exists in Saint Seiya

4_ It’s can only include characters and techniques of Lost Canvas, Episode G, Saintia Sho and Omega (optional) as part of the story

5_ the story is a mix of the animes and mangas so characters as Hilda and her God warriors exists

6_ No POV

7_ Write here when and where is published

For the rest the author is free to do what he/she saw fit to do.

For clarification write, thank for the attention

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.