Click Here!

Fem!Harry and the Magical clit box

Guest Guest

I was on Reddit when I say this and thought It might be the sort of cured item you might find in the harry potter world. My first though was Fem!Harry being sucked into a  cursed clit box while in Borgin and Burkes and Draco sees her get suck into the box and manages to buy the cursed clit box with Fem!Harry inside it.

But then though that that is a bit boring so instead of Fem!Harry being suck into the box maybe have it work like a Switching spell were Fem!harry  clit is in the box but, she is still feels everything done to it and Then Have her Take the Box from Borgin and Burkes and Ask the Twins for help with it. and have the Twin Experiment and toy with Fem!Harry clit while also trying to break the curse. 

The other Option would be Fem!Harry finding the Cursed Clit box in Fifth year when Cleaning Grimmauld place and then have Sirius, the Weasley Twin or Kreacher get hold of it.

for Sirius it would be up to The author if Sirius New the Clit in the Box was Fem!Harry’s or not.

The Twin again would Experiment on Fem!Harry Clit while trying to Recreate the box as a Joke Product, again it would be up the the Author if the Twins knew the Clit in the box was fem!Harry’s

and Kreacher would be the dark route were he knows what the box is and knows its Fem!Harry Clit in the Cursed Box.

After think about it more Might refine the Challenge but you get the general idea Fem!Harry Find a Curse box that allows someone to Torment and tease her clit.

You could also have Fem!harry get cursed by a Onahole and then have Different people find and use it.

That could be Pretty fun like a  lonely Sirius find its around Grimmauld place and then start constantly using it so Fem!Harry fells like she is being randomly fucked all threw Fifth year because Sirius is constantly using it when he is alone.

Or the Twin or Draco end up with it and take it to Hogwarts only for it to get lost and passed around.

Really to Simplify the Challenge its Fem!Harry Finding some sort or Sexually Cursed item in Borgin and Burkes or Grimmauld place(or some other place) and then depending on what the Challenge take wants Draco, Weasley Twins, Sirius,Hermione,Luna,pansy,Dobby, Kreacher,Ect or any other character the author wants uses it against her.

you could also have male harry potter get cursed at well but I would prefer if only Girls tormented him. 

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.