Click Here!

Sakura Force Feminizes Naruto

Naru5

Sakura sick of Naruto asking her out on dates goes to Tsunade and asks for permission to punish him. The hokage agrees and Sakura drugs Naruto sealing his charkra. She get’s Ino to help and they force Naruto to wear girls clothes and eat salad in place of ramen as he must lose weight. Ino conditions him into liking boys and they slowly break him. He is forced to read books aimed at girls and forbidden from training. Sakura teaches him to respect the Hokage and reply only to a new girly name. By the end of the story Naruto is a girly girl and has been pulled from the ninja ranks by Sakura as he is going to be a housewife one day. He will be forced to help Sakura around the house.

Naruto must resist in the beginning before he is slowly broken and made into a submissive girl. By the end he has no trace of his former self left in him and is planning his wedding day. Must be drawn out and contain Sakura and Ino brainwashing him into his new role.

You can add other feminine things Naruto is forced to do. Perhaps have Ino train him in how to be act sexual as girl. Teach him how to flirt and the role of girl in are relationship. Make Naruto feel like he’s weak and dainty. They must break him into giving up his dream of being Hokage.

Can include BDSM type Punishment for non feminine behavior and brainwashing.

How all this is done is up to you as long as it’s this premise

Edited by Naru5

Dammit, I kinda want to do this idea (because I seem to be turning into the “Naruto gets cuckolded/feminized/humiliated/etc” guy). Already have plans for Naruto getting tied up and pegged/forced to go around with a vibrator inside him, getting “female sexual lessons” from Ino, have mild genjutsu/mind jutsu used on him to make him more malleable mentally, having jutsu/medicine used on him to make him more feminine in appearance (a bigger, rounder butt, a slimmer waist, a more slender face, and even breasts), and after a time being made to have sex with guys (like Inoichi, Kizashi, Chouji, and others).

Have the story end with him being a make-up girly-girl, planning his eventual wedding day and even having a boyfriend (don’t know exactly who yet).

Edited by TheDogSage

3 hours ago, TheDogSage said:

Dammit, I kinda want to do this idea (because I seem to be turning into the “Naruto gets cuckolded/feminized/humiliated/etc” guy). Already have plans for Naruto getting tied up and pegged/forced to go around with a vibrator inside him, getting “female sexual lessons” from Ino, have mild genjutsu/mind jutsu used on him to make him more malleable mentally, having jutsu/medicine used on him to make him more feminine in appearance (a bigger, rounder butt, a slimmer waist, a more slender face, and even breasts), and after a time being made to have sex with guys (like Inoichi, Kizashi, Chouji, and others).

Have the story end with him being a make-up girly-girl, planning his eventual wedding day and even having a boyfriend (don’t know exactly who yet).

Would love if you wrote it and if you need help I’m more than willing. I just want a Naruto is feminized fic. I also posted something just like this but with Boruto if that’s easier. 

• 3 months later...
Guest Naruko
On 12/28/2017 at 6:31 PM, TheDogSage said:

You could also have them conduction him into giving up becoming strong. Teach him that girls shouldn’t be physical strong. Make him learn medical ninjutsu and somehow get rid of his power. Make him more emotional and sensitive. Make him attractived to boys and force him to watch them train while he sits back reading a book and talking about clothes.

• 1 month later...
Guest 1054
On 4/4/2018 at 2:42 PM, Guest Naruko said:

You could also have them conduction him into giving up becoming strong. Teach him that girls shouldn’t be physical strong. Make him learn medical ninjutsu and somehow get rid of his power. Make him more emotional and sensitive. Make him attractived to boys and force him to watch them train while he sits back reading a book and talking about clothes.

It would also be great to perhaps see Sakura and Ino making him look slightly different as a girl. Perhaps give him blond hair more akin to Ino’s. Actually show them forcing him to sit in front of a vanity and learn to braid his hair. Also you could have them use a Justu to change his body. Perhaps they rub there hands gently over body parts and they change to a more feminine body part. Allow them control over his eyelashes and eyes and his lips and hair. May have them mock him by discussing giving him pink hair like Sakura but longer and styled much more girlier. He could be forced to live with Sakura so she can make sure he lives as a girl even watching him in the morning making sure he spends time on his appearance  

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 9:21 PM, Guest 1054 said:

It would also be great to perhaps see Sakura and Ino making him look slightly different as a girl. Perhaps give him blond hair more akin to Ino’s. Actually show them forcing him to sit in front of a vanity and learn to braid his hair. Also you could have them use a Justu to change his body. Perhaps they rub there hands gently over body parts and they change to a more feminine body part. Allow them control over his eyelashes and eyes and his lips and hair. May have them mock him by discussing giving him pink hair like Sakura but longer and styled much more girlier. He could be forced to live with Sakura so she can make sure he lives as a girl even watching him in the morning making sure he spends time on his appearance  

Both of you have good ideas, and I’m having him be forced to live with Sakura and Ino to ensure he lives like a girl and follow some ‘rules’ they’ve set up for him (basically no exercising, no eating unapproved food like ramen, only enjoying ‘girly’ entertainment, walking like a girl, wearing make-up/styling his hair, and wearing girl’s clothes).

And I was thinking of having them discuss giving him pink hair like Sakura, and yes its done to mock Naruto at first. But as Sakura thinks about it, she decides she likes the idea of Naruto having pink hair and basically being her ‘little sister’ (since she was born on March 28th and him on October 10th), to the point of them even calling him ‘Haruno (girly name)‘ and basically treating him like Sakura’s little sister.

As for his new, ‘girly’ name, my top three choices so far are Naruko (the classic), Natsumi, or Narumi.

Edited by TheDogSage

Guest Hey123
On 6/19/2018 at 1:18 AM, TheDogSage said:

Both of you have good ideas, and I’m having him be forced to live with Sakura and Ino to ensure he lives like a girl and follow some ‘rules’ they’ve set up for him (basically no exercising, no eating unapproved food like ramen, only enjoying ‘girly’ entertainment, walking like a girl, wearing make-up/styling his hair, and wearing girl’s clothes).

And I was thinking of having them discuss giving him pink hair like Sakura, and yes its done to mock Naruto at first. But as Sakura thinks about it, she decides she likes the idea of Naruto having pink hair and basically being her ‘little sister’ (since she was born on March 28th and him on October 10th), to the point of them even calling him ‘Haruno (girly name)‘ and basically treating him like Sakura’s little sister.

As for his new, ‘girly’ name, my top three choices so far are Naruko (the classic), Natsumi, or Narumi.

So your actually writing this? Any ideal when chapter 1 will be out?

Guest Guest 1054

I love the idea of rules so the more rules the better. The less freedom Naruto has in his new life of femininity the better. But you mentioned his being Sakura’s little sister well perhaps they could take that to the next level. Deage him.  Turn him into not only a girl but a young one.  Just an idea. I also think Naruto should be put into a situation where he would normally be super tough about it but now he can’t hold back his tears. He’s filled with sadness and fear and just starts to sob uncontrollably. He needs to learn first hand he is now the weaker sex. He is at the mercy of men. Another idea however minor is his new room. While living with Sakura and Ino he should have his own girly room he is expected to maintain. Make it the most girly room ever.  I also agree with the other people it’s important Sakura and Ino drag out his transformation. Mocking him and going slowly as they turn him into a girl. They should discuss the changes and how they would make him girlier.

A big thing will be teaching Naruto be demure. His loud, brash, rude male self needs to go. Of course this would take time and not be done for a while. Also I feel Naruto’s name should be very different. Naruto Uzumaki is gone, dead, no more. He takes on his sister last name of Haruno and should be given a new name something like Haruno Yoshiko. There should be nothing left of the male named Naruto Uzumaki. If you would like any help with ideas let me know?  

Guest Naruko
7 hours ago, Naru5 said:

A big thing will be teaching Naruto be demure. His loud, brash, rude male self needs to go. Of course this would take time and not be done for a while. Also I feel Naruto’s name should be very different. Naruto Uzumaki is gone, dead, no more. He takes on his sister last name of Haruno and should be given a new name something like Haruno Yoshiko. There should be nothing left of the male named Naruto Uzumaki. If you would like any help with ideas let me know?  

Eventually Sakura or Ino probably Ino would have to teach him about periods. He’s a girl and all those things should be shown in detail. Even small things like how his period affects him emotionally. Perhaps have Sakura makes comments about how poorly he handleds his period and welcoming him to the weaker sex. It would also be nice to see other girls included in his training I think Hinata would be interesting for sure 

13 hours ago, Guest Naruko said:

Eventually Sakura or Ino probably Ino would have to teach him about periods. He’s a girl and all those things should be shown in detail. Even small things like how his period affects him emotionally. Perhaps have Sakura makes comments about how poorly he handleds his period and welcoming him to the weaker sex. It would also be nice to see other girls included in his training I think Hinata would be interesting for sure 

Hinata could teach him about boys and how to be a proper girlfriend or whatever as she’s the closest to a perfect Japanese wife

56 minutes ago, Guest 4635 said:

Hinata could teach him about boys and how to be a proper girlfriend or whatever as she’s the closest to a perfect Japanese wife

Something cool would be showing Naruto sitting there on his bed as Sakura paints his nails and tells him about what his new life will be like mocking him with mentions of saving Sasuke and becoming Hokage. Explaining to him how much better it is to not worry his pretty little heads with such matters. Leave those hard jobs to the big strong men  while he can stays home and helps them care for the home.  Sakura could also Force Naruto to talk about boys with her as she paints his nails telling him boys will be a major topic in his new home so he should learn to talk about them prpoerly.  The sight of him giggling as he tells Sakura about a cute boy that he saw that had big muscles and looked super strong is amusing. There’s also the question of what boy he should be paired with and I have no idea on that matter BUT I feel whoever would put him into the role of a submissive, obedient, demure woman would be a good choice 

Guest Naruko
43 minutes ago, Guest 7456 said:

Something cool would be showing Naruto sitting there on his bed as Sakura paints his nails and tells him about what his new life will be like mocking him with mentions of saving Sasuke and becoming Hokage. Explaining to him how much better it is to not worry his pretty little heads with such matters. Leave those hard jobs to the big strong men  while he can stays home and helps them care for the home.  Sakura could also Force Naruto to talk about boys with her as she paints his nails telling him boys will be a major topic in his new home so he should learn to talk about them prpoerly.  The sight of him giggling as he tells Sakura about a cute boy that he saw that had big muscles and looked super strong is amusing. There’s also the question of what boy he should be paired with and I have no idea on that matter BUT I feel whoever would put him into the role of a submissive, obedient, demure woman would be a good choice 

I see a lot of people talking about Sakura but what about Ino. Ino should have moments alone with Naruto where she teaches him new things as well. I also do feel at some point Tsunade should be involved in someway she gave the ok for all this after all

Guest RedFox
17 hours ago, Guest Naruko said:

I see a lot of people talking about Sakura but what about Ino. Ino should have moments alone with Naruto where she teaches him new things as well. I also do feel at some point Tsunade should be involved in someway she gave the ok for all this after all

I like your ideo about Tsunade helping Sakura and Ino 

----------------------

The pens should Tsunade helping them Sakura and Ino pens on when the story starts for three year time skip i can see the need her help them for Naruto sealing his charkra and  brainwashing him and kyuubi  sealing charkra or kyuubi can help them  brainwashing him 

I can see one problem no one mentioned yet i don't see every one or agree with Sakura and Ino Tsunade what doing to Naruto someone might try to stop it 

4 hours ago, Guest RedFox said:

I like your ideo about Tsunade helping Sakura and Ino 

----------------------

The pens should Tsunade helping them Sakura and Ino pens on when the story starts for three year time skip i can see the need her help them for Naruto sealing his charkra and  brainwashing him and kyuubi  sealing charkra or kyuubi can help them  brainwashing him 

I can see one problem no one mentioned yet i don't see every one or agree with Sakura and Ino Tsunade what doing to Naruto someone might try to stop it 

The Kyuubi will likely be sealed with his chakra by Sakura early on. Also no will try to stop it since Sakura and Ino have the Hokage’s ok to do it, I was thinking Tsunade would be better for testing Naruto to be sure there training him well.  

Guest Step ford

Here’s an interesting idea. Perhaps in the end we skip 10 years down the line and Naruto has had a daughter with a man doesn’t matter who. But that daughter is acting like a total tomboy. She’s become a ninja and talks about becoming Hokage. Naruto had hoped it was a phase but sees it not and he steps in. He pulls his daughter from the ninja ranks and trains her much like how Sakura trained him. He forces her to give her up dream and focus more on boys. He uses jutst to make her hair long and silky and makes her learn to be submissive and obedient. It’s the ultimate full circle. Naruto despite where he starts ends the story teaching a young girl her place in the world and getting rid of that girls ugly masculine traits. Teaching her about the role of woman in this world 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 12:21 PM, Guest 7456 said:

My most recurring ideas for whom he should be paired with are:

Sasuke – The “Classic” (or “Cliche” depending on who you ask) choice. He’s also the only one with two different ways for it to go: either straight Sasu/FemNaru, as a bit of irony/karma to Sakura and Ino by having the boy the forcefully feminized steal the boy they wanted. Or Sasu/FemNaru/Saku/Ino, basically giving Sasuke a mini-harem with Fem Naru taking care of the home and all the various kids while Sasuke, Sakura, and Ino are busy on missions.

Kiba – The “Alpha Male” choice. He’ll playfully spank Naruto’s butt, pin “her” against walls whenever he wants to kiss “her” or lick/nip/suck “her” neck, and fuck “her” rough and wild like a, well, like an animal. He’ll make sure that Naruto acts as “her” place as a submissive, obedient, demure woman. Epilogue will see Naruto as a housewife/mother for Kiba/their kids. Kiba may or may not be Hokage. 

Rock Lee – The “Chivalrous” choice. He’ll treat Naruto as a girl, declaring his love for “her” and desire to protect “her” from any possible harm while speaking to “her” like you’d expect Rock Lee would to his “girlfriend”.

Neji – The “Making Hinata Miserable” choice. Neji begins dating Naruto and further emphasizing the “submissive, obedient, demure woman” aspect of “her” new role as a female by adding the Hyuuga’s own traditional female teachings/roles to it. All while Hinata is forced to watch her cousin and her “beloved” do this.

Hiashi – The “Making Hinata Even More Miserable” choice. Basically see the Neji option, but replace Neji with Hiashi.

Inoichi – The “Ino’s New Stepmom” choice. Inoichi, who’d lost his wife a few years ago, starts taking Naruto on ‘training dates’ both at Ino’s request and because he feels he needs to do something. It starts off with Inoichi just trying to help Naruto learn his new place as a woman by taking “her” on ‘training dates’, the more time they spend together the more he finds he enjoys the being feminized boy’s company, and Naruto finds being around Inoichi safe and relaxing. Inoichi and Naruto get closer and closer, and Inoichi is even Naruto’s first time (though Naruto will have sex with other guys). Eventually they start a serious relationship, and Ino is forced to come to terms with it. The epilogue shows Naruto and Inoichi married with a son/Ino’s half-brother, whom Ino adores.

Ei – The “Political Marriage” choice. The gist is that Ei comes to Konoha to speak to Tsunade, sees the feminized Naruto, and decides he likes what he sees. He learns “she” was once Uzumaki Naruto and can get pregnant, and realizes that means that if he marries “her” he could get Uzumaki children for Kumo. Thus begins long, argument-filled negotiations with Tsunade over the pink-haired beauty that enraptures him so, and he eventually gets his way and begins courting Naruto. He, like Kiba, ensures “she’ll” act as a demure, obedient, submissive woman while pinning “her” against walls whenever he wants to enjoy “her” attention and spanking “her” but. The epilogue shows Naruto in Kumo as Ei’s wife, taking care of their home and kids.

Hinata – The “Off the Wall” choice. When Hinata finds out what’s happening to Naruto, she decides to go through the reverse willingly so they can be together. She’ll cut her hair, having jutsu/medicine on her to make her look more masculine, learn how to be a “guy” from the likes of Kiba and Rock Lee, etc. This’ll all happen off-screen, and the new Hinata will appear to take the feminized Naruto on a date, with Hinata revealing “he’ll” be following Naruto’s dream of being Hokage. The epilogue shows Naruto being a housewife for Hinata and mother for “her” and Hinata’s kids Boruto and Himawari while Hinata is busy being Hokage.

On 7/13/2018 at 4:25 AM, TheDogSage said:

Sasuke – The “Classic” (or “Cliche” depending on who you ask) choice. He’s also the only one with two different ways for it to go: either straight Sasu/FemNaru, as a bit of irony/karma to Sakura and Ino by having the boy the forcefully feminized steal the boy they wanted. Or Sasu/FemNaru/Saku/Ino, basically giving Sasuke a mini-harem with Fem Naru taking care of the home and all the various kids while Sasuke, Sakura, and Ino are busy on missions.

Kiba – The “Alpha Male” choice. He’ll playfully spank Naruto’s butt, pin “her” against walls whenever he wants to kiss “her” or lick/nip/suck “her” neck, and fuck “her” rough and wild like a, well, like an animal. He’ll make sure that Naruto acts as “her” place as a submissive, obedient, demure woman. Epilogue will see Naruto as a housewife/mother for Kiba/their kids. Kiba may or may not be Hokage. 

Rock Lee – The “Chivalrous” choice. He’ll treat Naruto as a girl, declaring his love for “her” and desire to protect “her” from any possible harm while speaking to “her” like you’d expect Rock Lee would to his “girlfriend”.

Neji – The “Making Hinata Miserable” choice. Neji begins dating Naruto and further emphasizing the “submissive, obedient, demure woman” aspect of “her” new role as a female by adding the Hyuuga’s own traditional female teachings/roles to it. All while Hinata is forced to watch her cousin and her “beloved” do this.

Hiashi – The “Making Hinata Even More Miserable” choice. Basically see the Neji option, but replace Neji with Hiashi.

Inoichi – The “Ino’s New Stepmom” choice. Inoichi, who’d lost his wife a few years ago, starts taking Naruto on ‘training dates’ both at Ino’s request and because he feels he needs to do something. It starts off with Inoichi just trying to help Naruto learn his new place as a woman by taking “her” on ‘training dates’, the more time they spend together the more he finds he enjoys the being feminized boy’s company, and Naruto finds being around Inoichi safe and relaxing. Inoichi and Naruto get closer and closer, and Inoichi is even Naruto’s first time (though Naruto will have sex with other guys). Eventually they start a serious relationship, and Ino is forced to come to terms with it. The epilogue shows Naruto and Inoichi married with a son/Ino’s half-brother, whom Ino adores.

Ei – The “Political Marriage” choice. The gist is that Ei comes to Konoha to speak to Tsunade, sees the feminized Naruto, and decides he likes what he sees. He learns “she” was once Uzumaki Naruto and can get pregnant, and realizes that means that if he marries “her” he could get Uzumaki children for Kumo. Thus begins long, argument-filled negotiations with Tsunade over the pink-haired beauty that enraptures him so, and he eventually gets his way and begins courting Naruto. He, like Kiba, ensures “she’ll” act as a demure, obedient, submissive woman while pinning “her” against walls whenever he wants to enjoy “her” attention and spanking “her” but. The epilogue shows Naruto in Kumo as Ei’s wife, taking care of their home and kids.

Hinata – The “Off the Wall” choice. When Hinata finds out what’s happening to Naruto, she decides to go through the reverse willingly so they can be together. She’ll cut her hair, having jutsu/medicine on her to make her look more masculine, learn how to be a “guy” from the likes of Kiba and Rock Lee, etc. This’ll all happen off-screen, and the new Hinata will appear to take the feminized Naruto on a date, with Hinata revealing “he’ll” be following Naruto’s dream of being Hokage. The epilogue shows Naruto being a housewife for Hinata and mother for “her” and Hinata’s kids Boruto and Himawari while Hinata is busy being Hokage.

I really like the Kiba idea and him being Hokage would be great as that it was Naruto’s old dream. If you want to go through with this DM me with your ideas in detail for us to discuss chapter 1 and ideas for the story overall? 

Edited by Naru5

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 9:19 PM, Guest Naruko said:

How does he get periods? 

On 7/13/2018 at 4:25 AM, TheDogSage said:

What about Hinata being a fully-functional futa?

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.