Click Here!

Hardcore Beta, Will Edit Anything

Guest heartpulp

Guest heartpulp

For the four basics to include in a beta application:

1. I have no specific preferences as to what I'd like to beta for.

2. What I've stated in number one also applies here. I'll edit any piece of writing that looks like it needs my help. :unsure:

3. I hope I've accomplished showing my superior skills in language usage successfully! d >.< b

4. When revising another's work or my own, I've always considered myself to be as thorough as possible. Whether it's a misspelling or a grammatical error, I will catch it 99.9% of the time. I enjoy proofreading, if you can believe that... I also enjoy emoticons, as you might have noticed. ^.^;

I think I've covered all the bases. Please contact me if I can be of any service!

Edited by heartpulp

• 7 months later...

2. What I've stated in number one also applies here. I'll edit any piece of writing that looks like it needs my help. ;)

3. I hope I've accomplished showing my superior skills in language usage successfully! d >.< b

4. When revising another's work or my own, I've always considered myself to be as thorough as possible. Whether it's a misspelling or a grammatical error, I will catch it 99.9% of the time. I enjoy proofreading, if you can believe that... I also enjoy emoticons, as you might have noticed. ^.^;

I think I've covered all the bases. Please contact me if I can be of any service!

Hiya,

I'm writing slash or f/m/m about Half-Life (there's no need to be familiar with the storyline though). I like critics about the plot and story in general and maybe I'm in need for the one or other help with my sentence structure (people talking with each other is my weak spot). I'm not offended with suggestions to the storyline or anything else you might change. In fact, I really like it. :)

Aside from that, I'm not a native speaker, so I'm translating my stuff. My English improved a lot since I began writing. I started off with het/OCs, but I'm not doing that anymore.

I'm not into squicky things (no bestiality, toilet sex or hardcore BDSM, no drastic non-con (could be happening as a bit of dominance/submission roleplay maybe - but nothing harsh or cruel) and I'm never writing about rape, underaged or incest) and I'm mostly concentrating on the smut to develop instead of fleshing out difficult story lines. So, I'm a "lemon-only" writer. XD

Romance and tenderness is always included. I don't like mindless sex or stuff without any emotions envolved. So prepare yourself for gentle but explicit gay action. :D

I would be really happy to get a mail from you if you're intested: muggle129@gmx.net

cheers

Lynna

• 2 weeks later...

I'm writing a Kingdom Hearts fanfic called Twins

Description Riku has moved to Destiny Island where he meets Sora. Everything was going great for him until his twin brother Seth shows up. Deals with other family issues too.

Pairings RikuxSora, OCxSora, SephirothxCloud, LeonxCloud

The fanfic is in progress and almost finished. I think I have about 3 chapters or so chapters left if you are not too busy I need someone to help me with my grammar and spelling errors.

If you are interested please PM me, or email me at shinigami_no_tenshi_13@yahoo.com I'm grateful for any help I can get. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

2. What I've stated in number one also applies here. I'll edit any piece of writing that looks like it needs my help. :)

I'm glad that you are open to any kind of fanfic because there are some animes that I need a beta for that people may or may not know about. Like I fell in love with this manga called 'Kill Me, Kiss Me' which I have three stories for. One of them includes this one which is called 'Here Comes the Bride':

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3149291/1/Here_Comes_the_Bride

Also I need a beta for my sailor moon fanfics, though some are crossovers. Here is one of them which is an Inuyasha/Sailor Moon crossover called 'Bastard':

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2567547/1/Bastard

I won't give you anything you can't handle and some of the fics can be self-paced since I haven't updated them in a while. But I do plan to do so once I find the write inspiration. I'm looking for a beta who can support and be there for me. Someone who can stay in contact with me and tell me in advance if they aren't able to do a particular fanfic for one reason or another.

I love doing crossovers, angst, humor, au, waff, romance fics and will be interested in most, if not all, suggestions concerning the further developement of my characters. I will definetly acknowledge any beta who helps me on the fanfic and understand if sometimes you are unavailable because of things that happen in your life. Whether it's work, school or whatever. Hoping you consider me and if you do e-mail me at simplywandering@yahoo.com with the message subject as 'Potential Beta'. ^^

~Assassin's Kiss

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.