Click Here!

So, what do you people think?

Psychopomp

I'm relatively new to the site and have finally written my first story, The Plan. I've noticed that people are reading it, but no one wants to review what I have. I've got two chapters left to write, but it's kind of discouraging not to hear what people think. So, please tell me: What do you think? I look foreward to all responses and will take any criticism seriously.

Hiya. Since you're trying to promote your story, there's another section of this forum that you could post this info. If you go back to the main page of the forum, find the "Author Resources" section, and within that, look for the "Promote a Story!" thread. I don't guarantee you'll have much more luck, but at least it would be in the correct part of the forum. :balloon: btw, if you're using the hits counter to judge how many people have been actually reading your story then you might want to take that with a large pinch of salt. It only counts whether someone has actually been to the page where your story is, not necessarily if they've read it.

Also, another tip that I have is, if you've got several chapters of a story written, I find it best to post just one chapter first, wait a week or so, and then post another chapter. There's a couple of benefits of this. Firstly, if you post a bunch of chapters at once, the length of if can scare some people off attempting to read it. Secondly, each time you post a new chapter, it pushes your story back up to the top of the list, thereby giving your story more exposure. Just some tips for you. :balloon:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.