Click Here!

Marge's New Pet Bitch: Harry

Guest I'm Weird And That's OK

Guest I'm Weird And That's OK

For some reason Vernon gives Harry to his sister Marge at a very young age, 5 or 6 should be the oldest he is given, and the reason is so that way he can become a bitch for her and/or her dogs (and more if you would like, but my preferences would be any animal she deems worthy and just herself).

Requirements/restrictions for Harry:

• He must ALWAYS be obedient for whatever reason. It can be because it was beaten into him, it is his nature, he likes to always obey, the collar he wears makes him (perfect examples would be The Collar and the Carrot which is a Vernon/Harry story and Fenrir Greyback's Bitch which is a Fenrir/Harry story WITH some Harry/Dog in the beginning, they are both good examples of what I am looking for in general), JUST MAKE HIM OBEDIENT, COMPLICIT, AND SUBMISSIVE!
  • I do want him slightly like he was in The Collar and the Carrot where he was resisting and hating it, but I also want him to love it at the same time.
  • Marge HAS to treat him like a dog/bitch all the time, when he is referred to, what he eats, how he is dressed, even how he walks.
    • He is referred to as dog or bitch or some other form like that.
    • He eats and out of his own bowl and it has to be dog food (I blame the carrot fanfiction for this, honestly the things I had to google to try to find this).
    • COLLAR, LEASH, DILDO WITH A DOG TAIL (or maybe an actual dog tail), MINIMAL TO NO CLOTHING ALLOWED!!! HE IS A DOG SHOW IT!!!!!
    • He can never walk on his feet, only crawl.
    • When going to the bathroom, it must be outside like a dog or somewhere he can eat it back up.
    • He can never speak (often or when he is not being fucked).
    • He is trained to do “tricks.”
    • Get the idea?
  • Vernon has abused him but to what extent is up to you, either Vernon has trained him or he hasn’t and we have to read about it.
  • Harry will never end up going to Hogwarts, he can have magic and/or magical powers like being a metamorphogus (willing to bet I spelled that wrong), but he never goes, he never even leaves the house without Marge.
  • Harry can become a slut for whatever Marge says to him, but eventually, at least once, in one point of the story he must BEG to be fucked and for whatever else Marge wants to do to him.

Requirements/restrictions for the story:

• 3rd person, but with a mix of general POV, Harry POV and his mind/thoughts, and his current “owner’s” POV and mind/thoughts.
  • I HAVE NOTHING THAT TURNS ME AWAY!!! I ACCEPT ANYTHING!!! I THINK THERE SHOULD BE MORE WATERSPORT AND SCAT FANFICTIONS (there I finally said it)!!! But honestly just write whatever you want, I definitely would prefer watersport and scat to me in there (with him eating them), but I don’t care and even if it a fetish (what is that word that starts with “s” that some people use instead) I don’t like, I would still prefer to have someone write it WITH the fetish because there could be a person looking for a fanfiction like this with that kink but can’t find it because it hasn’t been written. Again, go all out with the fetishes, prefer waterspot and scat (part of him being a bitch is that he is a toilet), but I will take anything, you can even ask me about some to make sure.
  • This can be an AU/AR.
  • If magic is used at all in the story, then use it well. Examples:
    • She finds someone to magically alter his body so he grows breasts or go into heat like a dog.
    • As mentioned before, magical collar with whatever properties you want.
    • Potions can be fun and creative, who knows what they make you do, look like, or crave? Hint, hint.
  • If you want this can be a MPreg.
  • Toys are as much fun as potions are…
  • Marge is always in control of what he does not matter what.

This is all I can think of right now, if I think of more things I will add them or if you have any questions please ask them. I really want to see this story written!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.