Click Here!

X-men/Stargate crossover.

Keith Inc.

I am strangely obsessed with the idea of staging an X-men issue with characters from Stargate. Or writing a Starget Atlantis episode as an X-men comic.

Really, i just have this one scene in my head that keeps demanding to be fleshed out.

I think McKay would make a wonderful parody of Professor X. And i see him interacting with Ronin, who's playing as Wolverine.

Professor X/McKay: "Logan! The loading dock appears to have been designed by either troglodytes or a human offshoot that never heard of the Disabilities Act. Lift me and my wheelchair up to the loading dock!"

WolverineRonin: "No."

Professor X/McKay: "Look, buddy, I didn't ASK to be crippled. YOU put me in the wheelchair, that means you bear more than a little responsibility for getting me AND the mode of transportation you consigned me to, to where it needs to go."

WolverineRonin: "Sometimes, I think I should have killed you when I had the chance."

Professor X/McKay: "BeLIEVE me, sometimes I wish you had."

Storm/Teyla: "You don't really mean that, Professor.

Professor X/McKay: "Trust me, Storm, having to listen in on the things people think about at a committee meeting? I'd rather die than sit through a rerun of Cyclops'(Major Sheppard's) fantasy about Emma Frost (Dr. Weir), a Puddle Jumper and the giant bowl of rice pudding...."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.