Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

Guest Omega

Other than wonderfully done ? I dont think so lol i have absolutely no bad things to say about your story . The pace is good, there is a plot, you update regularly. I doubt a reader could want anything else lol

Guest guisniperman

Well, Kurama sure is picky about who get to breed his container. Maybe he don't want to be stuck in a Uchiha in the off-chance he get sealed again? Anyway, good job with the chapter. Hopes a condom break and Naruko get pregger.

Nice as always though I still say you should sometime later on down the road have her have an accident where she ends up with a nice little bun in the oven. It would certainly make things interesting hell she might even try to use it to make even more money by getting people who have a fetish for fucking pregnant woman pay to have fun with her.

Guest guisniperman
1 hour ago, CuriousWriter said:

Exactly, no bun, baby, whatever

A guy can still hope even if it's never going to happens. Why do you think I said that first? The probabilities she end up pregnant are non-existant unless you start writing bad ends. Ignore any and all Naruko Pregnant remarks from now on.

Guest guest test

Are we going to get (later) some doggo action? You can use former mentioned kyuubi’s pheromones causing naruko/dogs going into heat or simply some inuzukas paying naruko for their companion’s release. What do you think about it?

Guest guisniperman

Yeah, but that fic was more Naruko get raped and knocked up by dogs while in heat via Kurama. 

Un-Neutered Male Dogs need to release pent-up testosterone and fucking is one of the best way to do so.

Unless you plan for Naruko to have her own litter of puppies, you can do that.

Guest guisniperman

Maybe being fucked from behind by a clansmember while watching her underling beeing set upon by the dogs?

Do you know how much bigger canine get since they only get fully erect while inside? She'd definitely try it once with one dog instead of the gangbang her underling will suffer through.

Also if you ever want to write it to make the scene realist, have some dogs buttfuck those already busy with the girl, They do that, and don't forget the knot.

This is all for information purpose and idea suggestion if you ever want to try it.

Guest guisniperman

The knot is a gland that's at the base of the canine dick, it grow with the amount of blood flowing through. It's purpose is to lock inside the female's vagina to seal all the quite liquid canine semen inside and ensure impregnation. Also it get the size of a tennis ball on on some species and considering it's shoved inside while half formed and keep growing while locked in, some females find it very pleasureable.

Guest guisniperman

Also, dogs semen can survive for months inside a woman's uterus and serve as a contraceptive since they get to the egg first but can't get the girl pregnant from it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.