Click Here!

M/M Fantasy? Story Complete

magnanimousSquirrel

I’m looking for a story about two kingdoms. One kingdom is located in a northern region and they have a deal with trolls (or something like that) where the king has a child with them and then is left alone. 

The main character is a prince and is from a southern kingdom. He and his family go to see this kingdom. He’s told that his sister is this king’s perspective queen and that it is a diplomatic visit. He’s close with his older brother who has a leg injury but not really with his other family.

What he’s not told is that he is actually the one the king is interested in. He doesn’t figure out until well into their stay, as there is a wide language barrier and his family (excluding his brother, because he didn’t know) didn’t tell him, thinking that he would run away. His family is revealed to be racist and homophobic.

In the end he accepts the king but shuns his family. The king is also angry because he didn’t know that his family had tricked him into being there.

I don’t remember the names of any characters, except that I think the brother’s name was similar to Arin. If anyone can remember any other details that would be great. I just need to jog my memory.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.