Click Here!

Ino cuckolds Chōji

Guest Yffin49

Guest Yffin49

Ino and Choji have been dating for awhile, and while Ino loves him for his kindness and softness but he just can’t satisfy her in bed.He’s fat and has little stamina and a cock to match.So one day when Choji comes home to his girlfriend he sees her fucking a hung muscular guy in their bedroom( preferably a black guy.) She says that he can leave and forget about being together anymore or stay and just watch.Choji stays and discovers that he likes seeing Ino being fucked to orgasms by another man.Ino constantly humiliates Choji by calling him a fat useless pig and any other fat-themed insults, also saying that if they stay together she will fuck other guys constantly and that Choji can forget about her pussy now.During all of this Choji becomes more and more submissive and does whatever Ino tells him to.

CRITICAL: Fat shaming, Ino dominant towards Choji but submissive towards the bull, Choji reluctant at first but discovering an inner cuckold pretty quickly, Ino using Choji as a pillow while fucking, both characters over 18, The bull is muscular a has a huge cock(Basically opposite of Choji), The first time Choji sees Ino cum is when the bull is fucking her, bull cums many times.

NON-CRITICAL(but ver very preferable/things I would LOVE to see): Choji loving Ino’s hair, but the bull uses it to wipe his cock off and as a handle while he’s fucking Ino from behind and Ino loves it.

Ino feeding Choji cum through a kiss.

Ino never giving Choji a blow job claiming it’s gross and unladylike, but eagerly giving one to the bull.

The bull being black.

Ino holding Choji’s hand while fucking.

Choji feeling a cock bulge in Ino’s throat or lower stomach as the bull fucks her throat or pussy, followed by the bull moaning in pleasure and Choji realizing he’s jerking him off.

Choji holding Ino’s hair while she's giving the bull a blowjob.

Ino slapping Choji’s hands away when he tries to touch her breasts.

Ino blacking out from an orgasm and a following short conversation where the bull praises Ino’s assets to Choji(her tight pussy/throat, great tits/ass, long hair etc.)

Choking.Either Ino being choked by the bull, or Choji being choked by Ino.Or both.

Creampie eating.By Choji of course.

Ino wanting to get pregnant by the bull, saying she’ll never have Choji’s kids, because they’ll end up fat and pathetic like Choji himself.

Ino intimately kissing the bull.

Ino licking the bulls’ asshole saying it’s better than kissing Choji.

Ino making Choji sleep on the floor near the bed while she and the bull cuddle.

The bull moving in and Choji being made into a permanent house servant while Ino and the bull fuck constantly in his presence.

Ino making Choji make ‘oink’, noises and squeal like a pig.

Mentions of Ino’s eyes rolling back, and legs shaking uncontrollably.

Ino teasing Choji constantly but never allowing him to touch her pussy, ass or breasts.

A cock cage for Choji(really optional.)

Ino taking both cocks and comparing them.Being in awe with bulls’, and pulling away in disgust with Choji’s.

Making Choji lick the cum off her face.

Making Choji put his underwear on his head.

Ino mentioning she’s finally happy.

Ino making a little burp while drinking the Bulls’ cum.

Ino’s hair which Choji loves being covered in cum. 

Ino’s hair being kept in a ponytail most of the time.

Sorry, I know it’s very specific.I’ve never left a challenge before, so I though about everything I wanted in my perfect story.I see it as a One-shot with maybe a little epilogue.Preferably something long that covers all or most of the kinks mentioned above.

Thank you to anyone reading or accepting the challenge in the future for your attention.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.